What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
This is like Abbott / Gillard courting the cross bench for support. Tony Windsor sided with Julia.

Gronk

Staff member
Remember when they tear gassed peaceful protesters in DC so that the President could pose for a photo shoot in front of a church ?

strider

Post Whore
All the talk of a violent coup ..... no one seems to be armed except the very few police there .... it looks mostly like a bunch of merkins standing around and a group of weirdos managed to get in

again - I reckon they have let this happen ..... who controls security in washington dc?

Gronk

Staff member
All the talk of a violent coup ..... no one seems to be armed except the very few police there .... it looks mostly like a bunch of merkins standing around and a group of weirdos managed to get in

again - I reckon they have let this happen ..... who controls security in washington dc?

What do you think would have happened if 2000 black people occupied the white house ?

strider

Post Whore
What do you think would have happened if 2000 black people occupied the white house ?
depends if someone let them in .... I don't think its a black vs white thing

I reckon someone thinks they have something to gain by letting these merkins in - and you could probably spin that a whole heap of different ways

the only thing I think is obvious is that there was practically no security and it was very easy for them to get in ..... and now its being presented as something more than that

I'd probably be more worried about what might happen later when it gets dark .... bad things happen when the sun goes down

Gronk

Staff member

I reckon someone thinks they have something to gain by letting these merkins in - and you could probably spin that a whole heap of different ways

the only thing I think is obvious is that there was practically no security and it was very easy for them to get in ..... and now its being presented as something more than that

I'd probably be more worried about what might happen later when it gets dark .... bad things happen when the sun goes down

Well I reckon that if 2000 black people occupied thw White House they’d have shot them all. Just my opinion. But white peoples are fine.

9E5AF4D7-B5A4-4E0F-A868-11463AC06AC0.jpeg

Seriously?

Gronk

Staff member
16 minutes ago, he says the his election was stolen, but you should go home now.

6pm curfew has been enacted.