What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Even if he did have a dummy spit (I don’t think he did) what does it matter?

The club told him he won’t be in the top17 this season and he was free to look at other clubs.

Now it looks like he’s leaving.

Who really gives a shit how he’s reacted to the shit situation??

Smug Panther

First Grade
Even if he did have a dummy spit (I don’t think he did) what does it matter?

The club told him he won’t be in the top17 this season and he was free to look at other clubs.

Now it looks like he’s leaving.

Who really gives a shit how he’s reacted to the shit situation??
"True fans" aka biased wankers. Same sort who instantly bag players as soon as they sign elsewhere

Panther Mick

Juniors
and then he doubled down a couple of times. To me that is throwing your toys out of the cot, not caring who you hit.

Again

We instead of Me.....Mansour would do well to learn this.

Doubled down? I was under the impression the SMH article was the only story quoting him?
Are there others?

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-...ens-up-on-panthers-axing-20201106-p56cby.html

As far as I am concerned there is nothing in that story he said that offends me. He is a little naive, but he is entitled to feel annoyed. No one likes getting the tap on the shoulder.
People calling him a sook and saying he is throwing his toys out of the cot is way over the top and disappointing for a player that has been one of the most passionate players to represent this club.

murraymob

First Grade
Doubled down? I was under the impression the SMH article was the only story quoting him?
Are there others?

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-...ens-up-on-panthers-axing-20201106-p56cby.html

As far as I am concerned there is nothing in that story he said that offends me. He is a little naive, but he is entitled to feel annoyed. No one likes getting the tap on the shoulder.
People calling him a sook and saying he is throwing his toys out of the cot is way over the top and disappointing for a player that has been one of the most passionate players to represent this club.
Hi big mick have not seen you posting for a while welcome back

WestyLife

First Grade
Are there others?

As far as I remember it was only the one interview.

soc123_au

Staff member
The GF was the 25th of october, he was told two days later. The SMH story was published 8th of November.
Fair enough. So it was published about 2 weeks later. Kind of shoots the theory he ran to the papers a bit. I know that's not your catch cry.

I'm happy to admit he could have handled things a bit better, but lets face it, he has been employed to run flat out at blokes for the last 10 years or so. I can forgive him for a few not so well thought out comments. He will be playing footy somewhere next year, NASA won't be calling. I just believe he has done enough for the club to be excused a few comments.

BxTom

Bench
I'm not so sure. Look at the 'tone' of what was said by Mansour. I think he's fingers did some dialling. I have no proof of this, other than my gut instinct.

I'm a person who believes strongly that you only air dirty laundry in a private space, you don't run round declaring to the world how badly wronged you have been.....(especially when it's father time doing the wronging)

Up until that point Mansour was one of my favourite players. Not any longer.

We instead of Me.
Then why are you airing your dirty laundry about Mansour on a public forum? Hypocrite.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
As far as I remember it was only the one interview.

I went back and re checked Weider's articles since the original story was printed......Yeah your right it probably was only one interview, but was added to when picked up by other news outlets.

Weidler himself added to the piece the following week about the club's reaction. Myself and Jane are also probably the few who will admit when they have made a mistake....Maybe it's a bloke thing......who knows..:p

To Smug Panther (and any others) on numerous occassions I have explained my mindset about players who play for the Panthers.....If you can't deal with it then possibly you need to put him on ignore.....and then do a Mr Wilson when it suits......:p

murraymob

First Grade
The Whispers are growing louder the GOAT may be making a comeback.He is in great shape training with Lewie everyday .We need props .Sign him up bring him back

WestyLife

First Grade
I went back and re checked Weider's articles since the original story was printed......Yeah your right it probably was only one interview, but was added to when picked up by other news outlets.

Weidler himself added to the piece the following week about the club's reaction. Myself and Jane are also probably the few who will admit when they have made a mistake....Maybe it's a bloke thing......who knows..:p

To Smug Panther (and any others) on numerous occassions I have explained my mindset about players who play for the Panthers.....If you can't deal with it then possibly you need to put him on ignore.....and then do a Mr Wilson when it suits......:p
It's how the media work. They rely on the drama clicks for revenue and fans often fall into it face first. I've done my fair share.

Latest posts