What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah ok...who are you & why are you giving me a hard time? Another Parra supporter I’m guessing

What, all those PMs you sent me back in the day with your other alts meant nothing???

I thought we had something special...

JJ

Immortal
For the first time our blokes have actually achieved a bit of ascendency with the bat. These 2 need to cash in this session.
I’m sorry but I don’t think they’ve been busy enough. Strike rates are pedestrian and they really need to dictate terms to the Indians. Body language a bit passive too

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oi Hiney is not a f**ken coward!

He may be a coward, a deathrider, a lesbian, bald, and an alcoholic, wait what was I saying
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

tenor.gif

JJ

Immortal
If i dont see some big f**king levers today I'm going to be furious!!
Good start for the kid though, even depleted the Indians are a good attack

Envious of the conveyor belt of talent you bastards have...

Old tiger 79

Juniors
This is great cricket to watch. It’s getting a little dark here again, hopefully we can go until 7pm with nomore stoppages. His a great young prospect this young kid Puckoffskii.