What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

Wizardman

First Grade
Gabba record aside, India will be feeling supremely confident after Australia's disgraceful bowling 'effort' today.
Our only hope is for us to bat first, and our only batsmen in Smith/Labs to score big runs. Hopefully we turn up for once and give it to that flog Ashwin.
Peaheart Starc will somehow keep his spot. Fingers crossed no one upsets the poor lil fella in the lead-up or he'll drop his bundle again.
Im not a big fan of Starc but the SCG was a f**king road and I think he deserves another shot as he has brownie points in the bank. Rightfully, he should be under the microscope though. Somebody suggested Henriques......no f**king way. One allrounder is enough and Green is a better bet than Henriques.

I'd have no passengers for this test....fit or don't play.

Pukovski safe
Warner safe
Marnus safe
Smith safe
Head edgy I'd have him there by default...more likely than Wade. This spot is very much up for grabs amongst batsmen around Australia.
Green safe
Paine (Very poor last test and average summer. Pick him....if he fails, look elsewhere. One more chance for me).
Cummins safe
Starc edgy...has enough brownie points to stay on. If he was moved on, I would not complain. Im tired of our best bowler not getting the new ball because Starc is useless with an old one.He needs a bounce back and the Gabba should give him an opportunity. Pick him.
Lyon safe...lack of options elsewhere.
Hazlewood safe

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Somebody suggested Henriques......no f**king way. One allrounder is enough and Green is a better bet than Henriques.

I don't think Henriques is being suggested as an all rounder, he was suggested as a better batting alternative than Wade which wouldn't be too hard.

JJ

Immortal
Somebody suggested Henriques......no f**king way. One allrounder is enough and Green is a better bet than Henriques.

the question I’d ask is why is two allrounders worse than two wicketkeepers? Bring in Stoinis and MMarsh

After having a sulk , I can’t wait for this test.

Shits me it’s 4 tests when Eng and India play 5.

we really should play 6-7 tests per summer but that’s another discussion.

Pity Afghanistan was cancelled.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Starc out, anyone in. If Pattinson is fit, him. Otherwise Neser will do.

Keep the rest, Wade hanging in by the skin of his teeth. Has had a poor series. Henriques wouldn't be the worst option.

JJ

Immortal
Starc out, anyone in. If Pattinson is fit, him. Otherwise Neser will do.

Keep the rest, Wade hanging in by the skin of his teeth. Has had a poor series. Henriques wouldn't be the worst option.
lmao... pure genius

Bazal

Post Whore

Laughing at all the dopey merkins living in Logan while watching the cricket with my manservant holding my binoculars.

Penis*

Shame we can't draft in a spinner good enough to bowl us somewhere near victory.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Yeah Brus!!

I’ll be there in a corporate box drinking free Champagne and eating caviar and burning money with the rest of the elites.

Laughing at all the dopey merkins living in Logan while watching the cricket with my manservant holding my binoculars.
No need to be a smart ass about it brus.

ya’ll whinging about our bowling attack now lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Penis*

Shame we can't draft in a spinner good enough to bowl us somewhere near victory.
But but but the GOAT!!!!!

Most overrated cricketer of the last 50 years, still can’t set a field after 100 tests lol