What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TruSaint

Referee
Didn’t Benji go on a bender & run into trouble when he was supposed to be the face of rugby league? Gotto love the league!

You talking about the Mcdonald's incident ?

Benji was racially abused, and by the way the charges were dismissed by a judge.

In 2011, "
In August, the judge dismissed the case, saying she had reasonable doubt that the injury was caused by Marshall.[ "

Tell me the Bulldogs and Brisbane's spines for 2021..then tell me how do we have the worst in 2021 even if Cam goes to the Tigers, let alone the worst ever
Look at Cronulla's without Johnson for half the year, Tigers 5/8th is ?
No idea who the tig dog bronc spines are but whatever it is they would be better than those 4 spuds

BLM01

First Grade
@BLM01 my opinion mate. It’s hopefully just a rumour anyway.
Actually it will be rumourr rather than reality, We may get McCulloch except Cam will stay in 21 and Norman will depart at the end.
No idea who the tig dog bronc spines are but whatever it is they would be better than those 4 spuds
hmmm. I'll help you out
Here it goes
Dogs - Allan, Flanagan, Lewis, JMK
Broncos - Milford, Turpin, Deardon, new young bloke not sure of his name or Isaako.
Dragons - Dufty, McCulloch, Hunt & Norman

Under Hook id rather option 3....Yes..agree it is only opinions

Actually it will be rumourr rather than reality, We may get McCulloch except Cam will stay in 21 and Norman will depart at the end.

hmmm. I'll help you out
Here it goes
Dogs - Allan, Flanagan, Lewis, JMK
Broncos - Milford, Turpin, Deardon, new young bloke not sure of his name or Isaako.
Dragons - Dufty, McCulloch, Hunt & Norman

Under Hook id rather option 3....Yes..agree it is only opinions

Niu is the young Bronco ( will play centre, Isaako will be FB). As for the Tigers spine it remains a mystery! At a guess it is probably 1.Mbye/Laurie 6.Momirovski (Doueihi will be 5/8 after his Rd 1 suspension) 7. Brooks 9./Liddle. This must have every other team shaking in their boots! I’m here to make you guys feel a little better!

I think it has something to do with the way those people from across the ditch speak or should I say their grammar , have you ever heard them say 6 ?

By crikey I got the shock of my life years ago , when a Kiwi fella at the local pub told me he “ just hit sex of the best out in the backyard “ while playing a game of cricket !

Haven’t been back there since .:flushed:
If the Kiwi accent entertains you check out the Air NZ Christmas Ad -one of the funniest ads ever. Good to see oeople have a laugh at themselves.

Sorry to drop in like this, was just trying to see whether anyone knows what is going on with Saints offering Macca a 3 year deal? Why would anyone want Macca, especially for 3 years. Are they trying to make the Norman signing look good? Is there any truth in the rumour that McInnes is leaving in January? He says he wants to play 9, if he’s coming to us he will be playing 13 and covering 9. Why do people think he’s coming to the Tigers? Is Saints cap that bad, otherwise I can’t see why Saints would even entertain the idea. Good luck this year if Macca is your hooker! Ours is made of glass so fingers crossed!

goldiesaintz

Juniors
Niu is the young Bronco ( will play centre, Isaako will be FB). As for the Tigers spine it remains a mystery! At a guess it is probably 1.Mbye/Laurie 6.Momirovski (Doueihi will be 5/8 after his Rd 1 suspension) 7. Brooks 9./Liddle. This must have every other team shaking in their boots! I’m here to make you guys feel a little better!

Don't be disillusioned, Tiger.
Life is not so bad for you.
You could have McGregor coaching you.
See, its improved already!
Enjoy the forum.

Maddragon99

Juniors
You talking about the Mcdonald's incident ?

Benji was racially abused, and by the way the charges were dismissed by a judge.

In 2011, "
In August, the judge dismissed the case, saying she had reasonable doubt that the injury was caused by Marshall.[ "
Ok that’s right. I remembered something happened

Latest posts