What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
She can't be from Logan, she's wearing a bra

ff1fba8af443605b0e8f7e6b43953e5f

parra pete

Referee
A couple of years ago, one night, a mate was about to propose to his girlfriend when his roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face.
Totally ruined the mood.
Now, my mate didn't know Joseph THAT well, didn't even remember where he was from, but let's just say he put his plans on hold to help him, Joe, through his injuries.
Joseph had got a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months.
Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my mates girlfriend!
Apparently they had bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together , left my mate behind without as much as a note.
He tried to track them down, but never could.
In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe,
He'd have been married a long time ago.
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

Incorrect

Coach
A couple of years ago, one night, a mate was about to propose to his girlfriend when his roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face.
Totally ruined the mood.
Now, my mate didn't know Joseph THAT well, didn't even remember where he was from, but let's just say he put his plans on hold to help him, Joe, through his injuries.
Joseph had got a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months.
Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my mates girlfriend!
Apparently they had bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together , left my mate behind without as much as a note.
He tried to track them down, but never could.
In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe,
He'd have been married a long time ago.
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?
Still got it Pete

parra pete

Referee
yeh, the penicillin didn't work

Big American sailor on a visit to Kings Cross in the late sixties told one of the ladies "If ya got anything to remind you of me in nine months time, call it John"...she replied, "Yeah, and if ya got anything to remind you of me in six weeks time, call it Jack".

Incorrect

Coach
Triple J hottest 100 countdown nearing it's climax...

Wet Ass Pussy made an appearance a little earlier.

And the Cardi B song by the same name also made it in to the top 10 as it happens....

ZING!

Noise

Coach

And the Cardi B song by the same name also made it in to the top 10 as it happens....

ZING!
That’s on today? I listen to triple j and didn’t even know. It’s a bit of a non event now that they have moved it from Australia Day. Usually there are radios at the park / beach all playing it. I didn’t hear any.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

ZING!
It will go down as one of the great songs of all time. Up there with Who let the dogs out? and Didn't you kill my Brother?