What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avenger

Immortal
More a so called female journalist calling for him to be banned from the game for domestic violence, at the time was in the midst of extending. He thought he would be ridiculed, so signed a 1 year get me away deal , yawnion realised he was better than they realised. Rest is history.
Yep, that was a disgrace. Can’t cop her double standards. How is her pronunciations going with our Tongan and Samoan colleagues?

Gazzamatta

Coach
More a so called female journalist calling for him to be banned from the game for domestic violence, at the time was in the midst of extending. He thought he would be ridiculed, so signed a 1 year get me away deal , yawnion realised he was better than they realised. Rest is history.
Very sad. Potentially our greatest ever Eel. Certainly the equal best Eel winger, along with Guru, that I saw play.

Eelogical

Referee
I couldn’t agree more. A devastating ball runner and I’d give him $800k to come back.

75178789.jpg

Malabar Eel

Juniors
If you get some one to lightly stroke your inner thigh, your balls will ascend due to the cremasteric reflex.

Latest posts