What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors

A big NO from me. Latrell is a great talent, but he hasn't produced enough at fullback to give him big money. I will concede he was starting to come in good form before the injury though.

The article also suggest '12 other teams' are interested. And his management is giving South's the run around show things haven't changed with his negotiation tactics with the Roosters and the Tigers. It likely a tactic to bump up the offer.

A centre who wanted big money and wanted to play a different position came to the Broncos recently. And look how that turned out (Jack Bird). Moving on...........

Dogs Of War

Coach
A big NO from me. Latrell is a great talent, but he hasn't produced enough at fullback to give him big money. I will concede he was starting to come in good form before the injury though.

The article also suggest '12 other teams' are interested. And his management is giving South's the run around show things haven't changed with his negotiation tactics with the Roosters and the Tigers. It likely a tactic to bump up the offer.

A centre who wanted big money and wanted to play a different position came to the Broncos recently. And look how that turned out (Jack Bird). Moving on...........

Yeah but it's the Bronco's and it would be a new shiny toy.

Billy Walters to Broncos

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/ad7d40e06a5e449bf697f8c0468ff922

maxresdefault.jpg

First Grade

Hopefully he doesn't use Inglis's travel agent if it's raining

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tits been given the green light to dign smith if cameron ever makes a decision. If he isnt retiring he definatley hasnt had the best preseason conditioning wise

Latest posts