What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
No to Lafai..would rather play a young bloke like Penisini. Plus Opacic i think is first choice then in no particular order Dunster, Oldfield and Fergo. So really for the left centre spot there are potentially 5 players i would play before lafai..

No to Lafai..would rather play a young bloke like Penisini. Plus Opacic i think is first choice then in no particular order Dunster, Oldfield and Fergo. So really for the left centre spot there are potentially 5 players i would play before lafai..

Yeh but you can put Penisini etc on a development contract. Lafai would be a 2nd tier deal and would have no impact on the your options for the players you mention.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
lol Lafai is dregs that even the dragons threw away.
They would've been creating cap space, not discarding him because he's not good enough. He's not even 30 and he's won 88 NRL games. No chance we'd get him outside the top 30. He would start in our team for sure.

strider

Post Whore
They would've been creating cap space, not discarding him because he's not good enough. He's not even 30 and he's won 88 NRL games. No chance we'd get him outside the top 30. He would start in our team for sure.
Back it up with LBAs or tell your story walkin'

Lafai is puss

Latest posts