What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
We lost our most 3 senior players (or 4 if you count Tetevano) in one off season. Regardless of the ages of other players or the quality of other players, there's definitely an element of risk involved in our approach this season. I'm definitely not saying its not possible to win the comp or we're nailed on for the wooden spoon, that's just my area of concern. I'm sure some in the club hold the same opinion.

I agree, experience is my only real concern, but to be honest, I don’t think it’s that concerning.

betcats

Referee
Beep beep beep beep beep...

Smuglite alert operational, all systems go;

View attachment 46030
Laurie notes the kind welcome from Big Jim and Blorey on the training camp bus.

What this means is that the deal was done well before it was announced.

And there’s Huth and Momo whinging on against the Tigers once they had left whereas Laurie was very polite and professional about playing for smug. Kind hearted.

You make sure you give the ungracious Huth and Momo a hard time. No game time for them Ivan.

Thank you for your attention, we now return you to regular smug broadcasting.

Have a happy day.

Its no insult to us that guys from our system are polite and professional whereas guys from your club are not, its just another thing we do better than you.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Your unhappiness gets lame.

We don’t have such unkindness or depression on Tigers LU.
tenor.gif

panthersam

Juniors
Most pundits have you slipping down this season. The window was last year but Ivan and Nate muffed it.

Oh no the pundits have spoken it must be locked in then. Might as well not watch any of the season now!

If our window was last year and is now closed then I’d hate to know what you think of the Tigers, the window must be bulletproof, dead bolted, chained up never to have another little bit of air enter it again :sob:

Really....

I’ve got you well in the mix at 4th, I just think there has been a bit of a talent drain.

None of us will ever again see the full cream smug of last season. The “unbeaten”

Everyone’s expectations should be a bit more measured and conservative.

Now I arrived here today happy, but some of your friends Luke, they are quite nasty and abusive. They get personal because they can’t keep up. They see everything in a negative light. Just keep them at arms length son. They break forum rules as well.

4th I think. You won’t beat Souths, Roosters or Storm by the end. No one will. Too strong, too powerful and dare I say it, too smug!

And Tiges, we will scrape into 8th and then get knocked out.

Last edited: