What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

Lichaa by no means is a forum favourite on here but what AE done is a disgrace. Hope he ends up where Lichaa is playing.
I don't think him and Michael would go well in the same team..... (I know you meant that division but it was open for interpretation haha)
On a side note, when I heard about the "stoush" this morning being on Connells Pt rd I was intrigued as I was going visit my sister's who lives on that rd as well. It was 10.30am and I drove past a place and there were guys getting cameras and sound gear out of their cars. I slowed down, hit the window down button and said to them "this must be Michael's place", and drove the 200m further up to my siblings household.

lolesi

First Grade
Lichaa by no means is a forum favourite on here but what AE done is a disgrace. Hope he ends up where Lichaa is playing.

not going to lie snoop, I did have a laugh when I saw it was lichaa.. hard to feel sorry for that bloke and it’s nothing to do with football

Special K

Coach
Adam Elliot is a puzzling one. He does dumb shit like this then raises a boat load of money for charity and seems like a great bloke. I remember when Covid hit I saw him walking around Caringbah Woolies for my entire shop minutes with this look of pure fear on his face as he circled the toilet paper section hoping it would be restocked. Just use the Shower you coward.

Also Lichaa. Yeah... Thanks for getting us Ennis

ghoti

Bench
Finally read the Elliot story and it's really not that bad... Went to his f**kwit mate's house hit the turps too hard and smooched the dickhead's girlfriend at 4am.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Finally read the Elliot story and it's really not that bad... Went to his f**kwit mate's house hit the turps too hard and smooched the dickhead's girlfriend at 4am.

If by smooch you mean the horizontal tango then yes they smooched.

Ironic thing is, if you're to believe the media she had a go at home earlier that night for cheating haha.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Got nothing more to add but the fall from grace complete. As much as he carried on like a dead set flog, can’t help but feel for him. His decision to go to the kennel in Belmore and all the carry on will haunt him onwards