What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

franklin2323

Immortal
The interesting name in the squad for me was Hopgood. He is currently a development player. Is him being named for our last trial a sign of being promoted to top 30? No other rookies were named in the 19 man squad.

He was very good last week. I'd give all the development guys FT spots then Tago, Turuva etc Development deals

murraymob

First Grade
Has parra named there team.i hear they fear the power of the panther .Ryhno is at Peter wynns sports store buying a panther jersey as we speak

BxTom

Bench
From memory in this game last year, Sivo went through our right side. We have an inexperienced winger and, as a pairing, an inexperienced right side. Will history repeat? Cue twilight zone music

WestyLife

First Grade
From memory in this game last year, Sivo went through our right side. We have an inexperienced winger and, as a pairing, an inexperienced right side. Will history repeat? Cue twilight zone music
Sivo will be too busy shaking in his boots at the site of future immortal and all time try scoring record holder Charlie Staines.

MugaB

Coach

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Tyrone is a great player, very skilful with an underrated running game - would be a much stronger option than Hands at this stage. A Luai/May combo would be fun to watch if ever needed I think, but at this point it will still be Burton in for Cleary when it comes to that point.

Luai and May have already proved a great combination

Latest posts