What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colin Fraser

getsmarty

Immortal
Hollywood is home
Local Sport
r79_110_1733_976_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Return: Colin Fraser (right) is now the new Penshurst RSL U16's coach.

Colin "Hollywood" Fraser has returned to his junior Rugby League club, the Penshurst RSL Kookaburras.

His career as a professional rugby league player went from representing the NSW under 18's to first grade with the St George Dragons, Sydney City Roosters, Central Coast and Western Australia.

Col said the pandemic had changed plans for him and provided the opportunity to reconnect with his first club.

"Throughout my football career, I always wanted to give back to my junior club. However, I could never find the right amount of time. "

Club president Sean Willett said COVID-19 restrictions had rescheduled its sixty-year celebrations.

"Hollywood has been a positive link between the old boys and the 2021 players. We are grateful he is our Junior Vice President and u16s coach."

Penshurst has three players selected into St George rep squads, Manase Feiloakitau - Harold Matthews, Tom Pitkethley and Jonathan Delinicolis- S.G. Ball.

Sean said the boys had earned their spot doing the extras at training and displaying great sportsmanship.

Register via https://www.playrugbyleague.com/

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/7133742/fraser-returns-to-junior-kookas/?cs=1633

Old Timer

Coach
No, unless they were mid to late sixties ! The o'sullivans, Barker & O'briens were dominant then.
Miltons were definitely playing junior footy there then but a bit younger probably
In 69 they would have been 17 or so
I had O’Briens (a very big family) as neighbours in Peakhurst the eldest boys being Tom, Dennis, Patrick, Ken all played junior footy before the Peakhurst Hawks were formed but not sure which club if not Penshurst maybe Riverwood United.

Latest posts