What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Blade23

Juniors
@Blade23
How long till panthers play the we’ve took Crichton’s contract of the table card

they know he’s gone

3891101.jpg

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Never in doubt. Well done to the club for holding their nerve.
Apart from Burton we have kept who we wanted to keep from the outset.[/QUOTe

Also everyone notice the club has kept everyone they wanted and at a reasonable price.....

There was always but always be 'crazy' money thrown at Burton. Pity he didn't stay. After seeing photos of him and most of the 1st grade squad playing golf today (instagram) he appears happy to wait out the year.

It appears that the club hasn't 'caved' into pushy player managers wanting upgraded bonuses. Luai the only one left yet to sign. It also shows how well the management at Penrith are handling these upgrades, sure it took time, but sometimes good things happen to those who are patient.

CCJohnC

Juniors
I know Luai
Never in doubt. Well done to the club for holding their nerve.
Apart from Burton we have kept who we wanted to keep from the outset.
.I know Luai has signed for this year has he extended similar to Crichton? Do not remember seeing it.

Jane Murray

Bench
No its ot official but Luai is not going anywhere, he sat all that time in the wings waiting behind Jimmy, he's not going to give up his 5/8 position at his beloved Panthers now.
Yeah I release that. Confirmation will be nice though. Also, it would be great to see the top side squad in its entirety.

Latest posts