What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

Whino

Bench
Hiw do you copy a post a comment from another forum/thread and place it somewhere entirely different. Never quite been able to figure that out.

Quote any comment you want in the box below.
Then copy it.
Go to the thread you want and paste it in the comments box.

WestyLife

First Grade
Quote any comment you want in the box below.
Then copy it.
Go to the thread you want and paste it in the comments box.
Hiw do you copy a post a comment from another forum/thread and place it somewhere entirely different. Never quite been able to figure that out.

To expand on what whino said copy this part and past into the thread of choice.

20210224_175231.jpg

WestyLife

First Grade
Probably best I don’t know. ( I do get the idea thou, I will have a try at some point)

giphy.gif

MugaB

Coach
Probably best I don’t know. ( I do get the idea thou, I will have a try at some point)
Well it would only happen to fans who frequent different team forums, those who only follow us coz we are winning at the moment, otherwise they'd be stroking there collection of wooden spoons

Jim Rockford

Bench
Comming down tomorrow daughter unwell, very unwell actually (cardiac issues) (in hospital) to give me a little reason to smile just bought a ticket for the battle of the west.

I
Hi
I'm not a Panthers fan, I was just checking out this thread and saw your post.As someone who had heart surgery a couple of years back, I appreciate how worrying it can be. All the best to you and your daughter and don't forget that we have some of the best doctors in the world.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Hi
I'm not a Panthers fan, I was just checking out this thread and saw your post.As someone who had heart surgery a couple of years back, I appreciate how worrying it can be. All the best to you and your daughter and don't forget that we have some of the best doctors in the world.

Thank you for your kind words. She has many health issues, and also deals with being bi-polar....Your right we do have an amazing health care system and doctors in Australia.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’ve talked at length about how the Panthers are my second team. Don’t understand the hate.

It exists from the Penrith side....There is no way on God's earth that Parramatta is my 2nd team. (I feel dirty even writing those words)

Maybe from a parramatta perspective it's because our sucess has come in the last 30 years unlike yours.

(I know that sounded harsh and brutal, but that's how many of us Penrith folks feel). Even if Penrith only win a couple of games per year, in my mind they MUST be against Parramatta.

You could jump over to us mate.....I'm told it's easy to do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hindy is one of yours .its not hate it’s banter .We love firing up for a parra game then having a beer with our parra mates after
My response to Hindy is banter as well. I’ve never talked about Penrith being my second team.

You guys are warming on me though. Thanks for letting me visit.

Exsilium

First Grade
I think we should change the title to reflect the team we're actually playing. Out of respect to our '2nd team'' fanbase.

Latest posts