What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 27-28

I know Manly were missing their best players, but worrying signs up the middle for them. I get the feeling replacing AFB with Aloiai will be about as successful for them as when the Tigers replaced Tedesco with Lolohea.

Vee

First Grade
Walker didn't play RG. The commentators were calling the half Josh Ralph, Sam Walker for the first half, not knowing that Walker was held out of the game, so he could play FG.
Thought I saw Walker wearing 7 early throwing looping cut-out passes. Later heard them calling the blonde 7 Ralph but different hair to Walker. The other thing that had me thinking it was Sam was his build and mannerisms, he looked like his dad back in the day.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know Manly were missing their best players, but worrying signs up the middle for them. I get the feeling replacing AFB with Aloiai will be about as successful for them as when the Tigers replaced Tedesco with Lolohea.

Yeah their pack was full strength minus Jurbo. Twal/Tamou/Ofah dominated Taupau/Aloiai/Paeseka and then Luciano made Sironen look Ron Massey standard. Lost Cust for 8 weeks too, not sure why Des has ignored a hooker for the last 2 years, kinda like the Tigers and not having a goal kicker since 2017

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Thought I saw Walker wearing 7 early throwing looping cut-out passes. Later heard them calling the blonde 7 Ralph but different hair to Walker. The other thing that had me thinking it was Sam was his build and mannerisms, he looked like his dad back in the day.

Nah Walker didn't play for Norths. Everyone on the Roosters forum were laughing at the commentators for not knowing who was who. That guy looked nothing like him, it was definitely Josh Ralph.

Latest posts