What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial team list.

Craigshark

First Grade
Unfortunately the alternative had a dreadful performance at fullback against an even shittier standard side in the last 40 or so.

completely agree. Like I said he’ll be our number one through lack of other options. In tracey’s defence, he didn’t get a chance to shine in a first grade team either. If Tracey played the first half and Kennedy played the second half we could be having a completely different conversation.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He does have a great set of hands and I acknowledge that, but to be contender your fullback needs “all of the above” and unfortunately 1 trait or skill out of a fair few doesn’t quite cut it in my opinion. I’m a good people person but it doesn’t mean I’ll make it as a CEO. There are a mixture of skills needed to succeed.
Yeah fair call mate.... will be interesting to see how he pans out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He does have a great set of hands and I acknowledge that, but to be contender your fullback needs “all of the above” and unfortunately 1 trait or skill out of a fair few doesn’t quite cut it in my opinion. I’m a good people person but it doesn’t mean I’ll make it as a CEO. There are a mixture of skills needed to succeed.

He'll be right Snoopy. He'll kill charnts

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have a 17 year old fullback in juniors we might get exemption to play him, if Roosters get it for the kid they have we can get it for our one

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
On a side note how long before Ronny bombs a try with his casual one hand put downs or long legs accidentally going in touch?

calling it now.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
On a side note how long before Ronny bombs a try with his casual one hand put downs or long legs accidentally going in touch?

calling it now.
Yeah I like Ronnie but he certainly has a brain fart in him. It’s called youthful exuberance and is bound to happen but hopefully he learns from them.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Yeah I like Ronnie but he certainly has a brain fart in him. It’s called youthful exuberance and is bound to happen but hopefully he learns from them.
On Ronnie he could be leading try scorer this year, I'd Moylan stays fit, he will see plenty of ball for at least first half of season.

Latest posts