What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
That is why there is no rush. I think give it to Round 4 and Payten or Hook would of already started the clean out.

Clubs want to start pretty early to beat others for signatures. That is when you strike

Being contracts start in Novemeber.The later your able to sign someone from a possible release the cheap you will get them for the remainder of the year.
It would be wise to keep spots open. Come rnd 14 you may get a 400k player for 150k for the last 4mths of his contract.

hindy111

Post Whore
The May to centre, taking the place of Naden, at the most important part of our season in 2020 was not the correct call. Ivan bottled it, got it wrong and while it wasn’t the reason for our GF loss it certainly didn’t help. May is just a natural, can do a little bit of everything so is probably an ideal utility off the bench.

I reckon Ivan knew of some of his off field antics......

I still feel Naden will be gone mid season.

GongPanther

Referee
The May to centre, taking the place of Naden, at the most important part of our season in 2020 was not the correct call. Ivan bottled it, got it wrong and while it wasn’t the reason for our GF loss it certainly didn’t help. May is just a natural, can do a little bit of everything so is probably an ideal utility off the bench.
Cleary should have done the 1991 trick when Gould brought Roycie back from the dead and included Nadan.

Hooked

Juniors
Lol Dogs.

Fletcher has shot down rumours of Burton being at the Bulldogs after round 3.
"He has a deal to play at Penrith this year and that's where he will be," Fletcher said. "His deal with the Bulldogs begins next year,"

Full story in today's Telegraph.

WestyLife

First Grade
Lol Dogs.

Fletcher has shot down rumours of Burton being at the Bulldogs after round 3.
"He has a deal to play at Penrith this year and that's where he will be," Fletcher said. "His deal with the Bulldogs begins next year,"

Full story in today's Telegraph.
I can't find it online.

Blade23

Juniors
Unless a deal lands on our lap we will be taking a wait and see approach with our last 2 spots.
With the NRL pushing back the deadline there is a belief we can get a better deal later on. Prop wise.

The few clubs that have filled their 30th spots have the shits. Perhaps they will shift someone on later. There will be a ripple later on in the year. That is for sure.
There will be cut price players being offered. Either way we are in no rush and are in a good position roster wise.

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
Unless a deal lands on our lap we will be taking a wait and see approach with our last 2 spots.
With the NRL pushing back the deadline there is a belief we can get a better deal later on. Prop wise.

The few clubs that have filled their 30th spots have the shits Perhaps they will shift someone on later. There will be a ripple later on in the year. That is for sure.
There will be cut price players being offered. Either way we are in no rush and are in a good position roster wise.
I just hope Brendan Hands will be upgrade?

Whino

Bench
I expect Hands to come into the top 30 next year.
He needs a good year in the reserves.
Maybe he takes Kenny's position next year.

Latest posts