What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOVE THIS FORUM

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
In hospital at present after my cancer radiation treatment today (Brachytherapy)....being able to read all your comments and opinions on here really helps me get through it and takes my mind off the discomfort etc...so many thanks to all you men and women and my close friends on here for your words of wisdom and banter....just like in 2013 during some dark months you guys were a god send......
And just for a light hearted moment this evening, came out of my surgery op at 7.00 pm was feeling a bit sore, groggy and generally out of it in the recovery room but thought great cant wait to get back to my room and put the Storm v Rabbitohs on that will help.....turned on the tele went through about 5000 channels but no game....buzzed for the nurse to see what she thought was wrong to which she replied doesnt the footy start on Thursday today is only Monday......I really am a dickhead at times.......

saintmar

Juniors
In hospital at present after my cancer radiation treatment today (Brachytherapy)....being able to read all your comments and opinions on here really helps me get through it and takes my mind off the discomfort etc...so many thanks to all you men and women and my close friends on here for your words of wisdom and banter....just like in 2013 during some dark months you guys were a god send......
And just for a light hearted moment this evening, came out of my surgery op at 7.00 pm was feeling a bit sore, groggy and generally out of it in the recovery room but thought great cant wait to get back to my room and put the Storm v Rabbitohs on that will help.....turned on the tele went through about 5000 channels but no game....buzzed for the nurse to see what she thought was wrong to which she replied doesnt the footy start on Thursday today is only Monday......I really am a dickhead at times.......
Best of luck with all your treatment and praying you make a speedy recovery.
LOL regarding your game time thoughts but it's that time of the season where we all can't wait for kick-off.

ALSGI

Bench
Mate, what a shame you couldn’t have watched the Storm/Bunnies game last night and told us the score!
Best of luck BSE chin up and hope the Dragons put a smile on your dial.

jak

Bench
hope it all goe's well for you mate,i have just be told that i will be going down that same road in the near future best of luck.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Mate, what a shame you couldn’t have watched the Storm/Bunnies game last night and told us the score!
Best of luck BSE chin up and hope the Dragons put a smile on your dial.
Thank you mate..appreciate it

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
BSE's.
Best wishes to you buddy for now and the future.
Your comments are always welcomed and we appreciate your time on the forum.
Hang in there and remember, things can only get better because we've entered a McGregor free zone!
C'om on you Dragons for 2021!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bud....appreciate it

jeffdragon

Bench

My brother in law is having similar treatment.
All the best.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The thing that concerns me most is that you were looking forward to watching a Storm game.

Get yourself better ok mate! You are one of the really good fella’s in here and your team needs you more than ever taking on the might of the Shire this week!

ok it’s a gimp fight, but hey, we have to try and talk it up

Old Timer

Coach
Hi BSE,
The trouble with getting old is all the medical stuff many of us have to endure but the good part is that we get to spend more time with all our loved one's and no doubt you have many of those.

Hopefully the treatment isn't too taxing on the old body and that there remains a twinkle in those old blood shot eyes of yours.

I'll be having a beer later today after a day out fishing with Mrs OT and I'll make sure I toast your good health and longevity.

Looking forward to what you have to say after Sunday's premiership opener.

Latest posts