What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith Watch

Knight76

Juniors
I hope we close this thread and never hear from or about the merkin ever again

Yeah, you do know we will have the will cameron smith play origin, and will cameron smith take over from eddie mcguire on the millionaire hot seat, and will cameron smith come out of retirement to join a club leading in to the finals, or the lets make cameron an immortal now, why wait.

And we still have the fox footy 1hr cameron smith special to look forward to in the format of this is your life.

Reflector

Juniors
I will never cop how Thurston was allowed to say that bullshit and get an apology for it. He should’ve faced extreme fines for it. Especially since that was just after Toovey’s “investigation” rant which cost him 10 grand with Greenberg talking about how the integrity of the game must never be questioned.

Probably had more to do with interstate politics than the punishment befit the crime. To me it just highlighted why the Cowboys hadn't gone all the way. They always had the convenient "They've got it in for us" excuse tucked away at the back of their minds if they lost in the finals. No coincidence that after that narrow loss to the Roosters in 2014, the following year they broke through...

The_Frog

First Grade
or the lets make cameron an immortal now, why wait.
We've already got this one, from the Storm. Funny the clubs that want rule exemptions are those that make the GF every year.

And we still have the fox footy 1hr cameron smith special to look forward to in the format of this is your life.

200w.gif

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Cameron Smith is the greatest player ever.

And deserves fans to treat him that way.
YUCK, i think i just vomitted in my mouth, i feel you've found yourself lost on the wrong thread, this is the "cameron smith watch", you know like the neighbourhood watch, keepin an eye out for the worms of society to keep a certain distance from schools etc, not the hail the great man richie thread for all the great things he as done for the game

MugaB

Coach
Just wait until he gets an executive role in the NRL, you just know those 2 stripped premierships will be reinstated.

It would have top be $1.01 with the bookies.
If the cameron loving Todd Greenberg didn't have the balls to re-instate them, i doubt anyone else in NRL HQ will either, i hope smith fades away and doesnt grace his presence anywhere in league ever again... maybe a consultant role with the referees would be acceptable

MugaB

Coach
Cameron Smith is a family man

He would be very effective incharge of the Neighbourhood watch.unlike some on this site.

This is the best summary of what made Cameron so great.

Cameron Smith's NRL career at Melbourne Storm shows why he is regarded as a rugby league great - ABC News
Lots of people have families pal, they don't all get million dollar diamonds for their wives gifted from NRL HQ, more importantly celebrating that guys testimonial 3 years ago, was a bit premature, and took away the limelight on JTs last hurrah, which i believe to be the real GOAT....either way, it reminds me of yesterdays statue unveiling, ...billys mic must've been broken

A lot of people are saying Cameron Smith is the greatest sportsman in Australian history.

The numbers show that Cameron Smith is better in his sport than Bradman and Laver and Boy Charlton.

It would be fitting if The last thing she does before she dies is for Queen Liz to give Cameron Smith a knighthood

Arise Sir Cameron Smith.

Lots of people have families pal, they don't all get million dollar diamonds for their wives gifted from NRL HQ, more importantly celebrating that guys testimonial 3 years ago, was a bit premature, and took away the limelight on JTs last hurrah, which i believe to be the real GOAT....either way, it reminds me of yesterdays statue unveiling, ...billys mic must've been broken

A lot of people do have familes but very few are as good role models with their wife and children as Sir Cameron Smith

In an age of Meghan Markles and 3 in 4 marriages ending in divorce , the highest number ever of domestic violence abuse victims; its refreshing to see a man like Sir Cameron Smith who is an amazing role model in the way he treats his family to the rest of Australia

I think Sir Cameron Smith should be Australian of the Year next year.

MugaB

Coach
A lot of people are saying Cameron Smith is the greatest sportsman in Australian history.

The numbers show that Cameron Smith is better in his sport than Bradman and Laver and Boy Charlton.

It would be fitting if The last thing she does before she dies is for Queen Liz to give Cameron Smith a knighthood

Arise Sir Cameron Smith.
Oh god please, find me the numbers, is there census questionnaire to be filled out?
Bradman? Please stop stop hurting yourself, howabout a salary cap lying cheat, and down right unrelenting referee, where's the fine for accusing the GF referee of coaching the game and evening up the score? It was publically spew out of his mouth last GF

Knight76

Juniors
I wonder how many games cameron smith has played in, where his team were not the favourites to win?

Count them on one hand? Absolute armchair ride through an entire career.

For this reason, I cannot consider him goat material.

MugaB

Coach
A lot of people do have familes but very few are as good role models with their wife and children as Sir Cameron Smith

In an age of Meghan Markles and 3 in 4 marriages ending in divorce , the highest number ever of domestic violence abuse victims; its refreshing to see a man like Sir Cameron Smith who is an amazing role model in the way he treats his family to the rest of Australia

I think Sir Cameron Smith should be Australian of the Year next year.
Role model?

Screenshot_20210310-193757_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210310-193655_Samsung Internet.jpg

Grow a brain

King hit

Coach
Probably had more to do with interstate politics than the punishment befit the crime. To me it just highlighted why the Cowboys hadn't gone all the way. They always had the convenient "They've got it in for us" excuse tucked away at the back of their minds if they lost in the finals. No coincidence that after that narrow loss to the Roosters in 2014, the following year they broke through...
Cowboys blamed nobody but themselves in 2014, complaining wouldn’t have made sense because Lui knocked on despite what the media all cried.

Role model.

As the article says, Sir Cameron Smith was the greatest tackler in the history of rugby league for his size. He bravely and ferociously and mercifully took out players who were 30 kgs heaver than him, time and again.
Sir Cameron Smith is the toughest human being in the history of mankind.

Sir Cameron Smith is our greatest ever sportsman on the field

And our greatest ever humanitarian off it

I wouldn't be surprised if the UN doesn't make Sir Cameron Smith an ambassador for everything good in the world.

Generalzod

Immortal
Role model.

As the article says, Sir Cameron Smith was the greatest tackler in the history of rugby league for his size. He bravely and ferociously and mercifully took out players who were 30 kgs heaver than him, time and again.
Sir Cameron Smith is the toughest human being in the history of mankind.

Sir Cameron Smith is our greatest ever sportsman on the field

And our greatest ever humanitarian off it

I wouldn't be surprised if the UN doesn't make Sir Cameron Smith an ambassador for everything good in the world.
Third man in every tackle that’s why he never was injured.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It's funny how fans of his or neutrals that couldn't care either way like myself aren't really affected by the timing of his decision, it's only the people who already have an axe to grind. Hoops of all people dusts off the article he probably drafted months ago telling us about how he is the decider of a good bloke, please.

He doesn't really owe it to anybody, he has earned the right to go out how he chooses, he really does live rent free in some people's heads it's incredible.

Haha, I AM a neutral. Well not in your sense. I don’t give a f**k really. I’m not anti Cam Smith. No one's renting out the front room in my mind. I just said I think he’s one of, it not the greatest of all time playing wise. But he’s a shit person. Once I've posted this, I'll go back to my life and not give a monkey's f**k about Cam Smith. No grudge, no axe to grind, I just saw the announcement, thought 'what an asshat' and and decided to post about it because I can.

And nah, no one earns the right to retire the day before a season. No one's done that in 100+ years of the comp. f**k off Cam.