What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Kilkenny

Coach
I had noticed Brayden McGrady was involved with the Titans in the off season build up but is not listed in the top squad on the main website so likely to be restricted to one of the feeder clubs in Qld Cup. His brother hasn’t featured for us thus far so I assume he is either injured or has moved on.

Kilkenny

Coach
It will be a really interesting season how our former players such as Laurie, Jack and Josh perform in 2021. They are all good pick ups for there new clubs. Feel a bit sorry for Jed with the Bunnies given he has picked up yet another injury and will miss the start to the season, he hust cannot catch a break. Hope they all have great seasons.

luv my panfas

Juniors
It will be a really interesting season how our former players such as Laurie, Jack and Josh perform in 2021. They are all good pick ups for there new clubs. Feel a bit sorry for Jed with the Bunnies given he has picked up yet another injury and will miss the start to the season, he hust cannot catch a break. Hope they all have great seasons.
Unfortunately josh just got burnt again Very sad

martielang

Bench
Paulo and or Marsters are far better than Mansour. So no surprise he will be handy depth as the year goes on

Jesus Franky, Marsters legitimately would struggle to make our NSW Cup side & Paulo seems like a run of the mill winger.

It's more a reflection on how poorly he played on the day as opposed to the others being 'far better'. Unfortunately I work with a few Bunnies supporters & they can't believe the ManGod has been dropped after one performance.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Pretty brutal if true. They have to many good outside backs for Josh to turn in performances like he did though.

I actually don't think it's brutal at all. During his last contract there were times that Sauce was carried by the talented younger players in the squad. Last Thursday night Josh was poo. He is just not able to cut in 1st grade in an elite team

Many of his 'issues' with the high ball (and the like) last year were covered up by his strong runs bringing the ball back, and his more taleneted younger team mates. He was great for the passion and helped encourage that within the club. Blind Freddy to could that Father Time was catchng up at speed.

Sad but true.

Latest posts