What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Not a huge loss we have ready made replacements with Papali'i and Nikoure.

Agree. Same goes for Matterson. I wouldn't be worried if lost either.
Gutherson,Jnr are the two must keeps. Mahoney,Kafusi and D.Brown also due to age factor.

N.Brown will be 29 next year. Once forwards get close to 30 they can drop off very fast. It is possible he plays at this level for the length of his next 3yr contract but the odds are he will begin to decline in 2023.
Sometime you need to think long term. I am unsure if we need him in 2023.

Cloeel

Juniors
Agree. Same goes for Matterson. I wouldn't be worried if lost either.
Gutherson,Jnr are the two must keeps. Mahoney,Kafusi and D.Brown also due to age factor.

N.Brown will be 29 next year. Once forwards get close to 30 they can drop off very fast. It is possible he plays at this level for the length of his next 3yr contract but the odds are he will begin to decline in 2023.
Sometime you need to think long term. I am unsure if we need him in 2023.

I would happily keep Nathan Brown for a max of 2 years. Id say he is after a minimum of 3 at 600k... It would not be worth the risk.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Des obviously wants him just to play middle forward, as to where he packs down in the scrum is irrelevant these days.

I'm not sure he is worth more than $600K, although he is considerable better than Papa and Nikoure imo

Latest posts