What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sun - Cronulla 10-12 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Cronulla v Canberra

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 2
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Canberra Raiders
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 21 March 2021

U21 Jersey Flegg 3:50pm -- NRL kickoff 6:15pm

CRONULLA-2021.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Josh Dugan 4. Mawene Hiroti 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Aaron Woods 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Toby Rudolf
Interchange: 14. Connor Tracey 15. Aiden Tolman 16. Jack Williams 17. Billy Magoulias 18. Nene Macdonald 19. Teig Wilton 20. Andrew Fifita 21. Braydon Trindall

CANBERRA-2021.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Sebastian Kris 4. Curtis Scott 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Ryan Sutton 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Ryan James 18. Sam Williams 19. Tom Starling 20. Emre Guler 21. Harley Smith-Shields

1Iy8euW.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Matt Noyen, David Munro
Video Referees: Chris Butler

NSW Cup - Newtown (Sharks feeder) away to Newcastle, Friday 3:45pm at Central Coast
Canberra away to Parramatta, Sat 5:30pm at Ringrose​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Potentially the game of the round here. Both sides were fairly decent in their wins. I've gone Cronulla with not much confidence but either way it'll be close.

Max_Cady

Juniors
Curtis Scott double.

Hudson Young & Tapine to make the defence look like children.

I got hairy legs.
C'mon, man.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We have been Canberra's bogey side at times but not lately. Not real confident tbh. If we are going to give it a shake we have to beat the top sides. We won't win if Morris picks the same bench as last week, that for sure.

Tipping us in an upset, or through dumb loyalty, take your pick.

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders strength is the pack at the moment. And it's daylight to the Sharks pack.

Cronullas minus Johnson & Ramien is a backline I can look at and think Raiders can clearly match them 1-5 & we also have the better halves.

There's a couple of talented players in the Sharks & I have a lot of time for Grahame as a footballer. Then the Chad is under-rated I think. But if the Sharks get up then Wighton has had a reversion to simple Jack & dropped 3 footies & kicked 2 dead/out on full causing Hodgson to revert to full Farah mode.

I think we have that out of our system by now. What I'm saying is, if Sharks win, Raiders stink. But we no longer stink much.

mongoose

Coach
It's crazy we have Harawera Naira and Horsburgh not in the squad and even without them Guler can't get into the 17.

I can see 1 or 2 of our forwards being loaned to another team

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Raiders strength is the pack at the moment. And it's daylight to the Sharks pack.

Cronullas minus Johnson & Ramien is a backline I can look at and think Raiders can clearly match them 1-5 & we also have the better halves.

There's a couple of talented players in the Sharks & I have a lot of time for Grahame as a footballer. Then the Chad is under-rated I think. But if the Sharks get up then Wighton has had a reversion to simple Jack & dropped 3 footies & kicked 2 dead/out on full causing Hodgson to revert to full Farah mode.

I think we have that out of our system by now. What I'm saying is, if Sharks win, Raiders stink. But we no longer stink much.
Is English your first language? Sharks by 4