What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Clapping Merkins

Sharkman

Juniors
Magoo did 11 minutes for 0 pcm, 10 tackles, 1 missed tackle (and that wouldn’t have counted the overread leading to dufty try).

Fifita has never been that bad, and never will be.
He was horrid.

And if everyone is so fit why does he look so fat and slow.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we'll compete for a long way in this but ultimately the class of their halves will get them home comfortably in the end.

The Seb Kris and Jordan Rapana side is their vulnerability. Problem is they play on the left. Dunno if our right attack can even deal with those bums.

bluefox68

Staff member
The Seb Kris and Jordan Rapana side is their vulnerability. Problem is they play on the left. Dunno if our right attack can even deal with those bums.
Does Hiroti play left or right?

I know Duges can play both sides. I actually think he’s better on the right side - he seems to able to get a nice flick pass to his winger...

bluefox68

Staff member
Does Hiroti play left or right?

I know Duges can play both sides. I actually think he’s better on the right side - he seems to able to get a nice flick pass to his winger...
Actually, I’ve answered my own question - YouTube has 2019 NSW Cup highlights - he played exclusively on the left side for Souths...

carinashark

First Grade
Their backs will run through us. Bring in Fafita and they can take their time. Keep going with Woods and the only player tired at the end will be their goal kicker.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Is there a method to Bombers madness? Supposed to piss down for 4 days and will no doubt be a bog track. Will the little blokes be more effective given the conditions? With the benches as they are I reckon we’d be 40+ kg lighter just on the bench alone.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
Is there a method to Bombers madness? Supposed to piss down for 4 days and will no doubt be a bog track. Will the little blokes be more effective given the conditions? With the benches as they are I reckon we’d be 40+ kg lighter just on the bench alone.
Weather is supposed to be like that parts game last year. Maybe mobility is the key.

Go Nulla

Bench
Old mother Hubbard,
Went to the cupboard,
To get the poor doggy a bone.
When she got there
The cupboard was bare
And the doggy got shitty with team selections.

Why not Wilton? Is he on detention?

Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get the poor doggy a bone.
But when she bent over the doggy took over and the dog had a bone of its own.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get the poor doggy a bone.
But when she bent over the doggy took over and the dog had a bone of its own.

"gave her a bone of his own" Is how I remember it. Anyway, yes thats what I was thinking also.

lolesi

First Grade

I am surprised they went with Kris. I thought Timoko and Smith-Shields would have been ahead.

Latest posts