What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Leilua

stryker

First Grade
Madge had these two defending together on the right last year and they were a failure. He was forced to split them up to varied however more positive results.
To prove he is a quick learner, Madge has put these two together again this year, this time on the left and next to Brooks, with the same defensive failures occurring.
Both the Raiders and the Roosters have exploited our left and you can bet your last dollar, the Rabbits are salivating at the thought of repeating this next week.
The likes of Walker, Latrell, Gagai, Johnston and dare I say it...Benji will be chomping at the bit.
Without changes a big loss is on the cards.
For mine our whole left side requires changing but who is putting their hand up in reggies?

Vic Mackey

Referee
As much as I dislike him, Mbye there next week for me

4. Mbye
5. Talau

The lack of wingers in the squad is very worrying

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Madge is pushing shit up hill with BJ in the squad

The bloke just doesn’t care and he’s meant to be “marquee”. How can you perform like a lazy sack of shit each week, get embarrassed in video analysis and dish up the same rubbish week after week

I agree with @Vic Mackeys solution but we need to promote youth. I thought our only positives (if any) were our younger players. (Laurie, Stefano, Talau)

simmo05

Bench
Madge is pushing shit up hill with BJ in the squad

The bloke just doesn’t care and he’s meant to be “marquee”. How can you perform like a lazy sack of shit each week, get embarrassed in video analysis and dish up the same rubbish week after week

I agree with @Vic Mackeys solution but we need to promote youth. I thought our only positives (if any) were our younger players. (Laurie, Stefano, Talau)
Bj is the most lazy, fat, stupid, disgusting mutt of a player that I have ever seen. How is this merkin anywhere first grade.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't care about any reasons or excuses anymore. I'm sick of seeing BJs face in Tigers Jersey. If it means we lose Luciano as well then so be it.

To think we let Momo go in place of this fkn imposter

Rhyno

First Grade
Bj is the most lazy, fat, stupid, disgusting mutt of a player that I have ever seen. How is this merkin anywhere first grade.
He was close to the best center in the game while at the Raiders

the Tigpies curse has got him same thing happen to Adam Blair

Blair was the best forward in the game signed with tigers and was terrible but as soon as he left he was fantastic for the broncos and great for the warriors

(PLZ check my grammar I’m drunk)

Rhyno

First Grade
I don't care about any reasons or excuses anymore. I'm sick of seeing BJs face in Tigers Jersey. If it means we lose Luciano as well then so be it.

If tigers still had Momo they could trade him to Souths for Mansour

simmo05

Bench

I would drive the pair of them to the next club myself

Wizardman

First Grade
Thank fkn goodness the shitbags contract for next season is an option in our favour.
Joey has played a grand total of one good game for our club. Easy decision to make for tigers management. You'd only consider keeping him if he played out of his skin from here on in. Even then, you'd go no longer than a two season deal.

simmo1

First Grade
Hopefully BJ gets himself suspended again so we can get rid of him for a while.

gordsy

Juniors
Joey has played a grand total of one good game for our club. Easy decision to make for tigers management. You'd only consider keeping him if he played out of his skin from here on in. Even then, you'd go no longer than a two season deal.
He is a moron who would be on forklift or in jail if not for footy. We should never have signed him and the sooner we can f**k him off the better. All talk about him being around for any longer than contractually necessary is just noise. Get rid of him and his shit attitude.

cerberus

Coach
I think youth . Try and sell him .even if luciano has to go in the package .
He's the omen of the spoon

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I know we got Laurie for Momo, who is an out and out star but man we could really use Momo right now. Much, much more of a complete footballer than BJ and won’t let you down

I actually can’t believe some of the people talking him up thinking he’d change

The Rosco

Bench
I know we got Laurie for Momo, who is an out and out star but man we could really use Momo right now. Much, much more of a complete footballer than BJ and won’t let you down

I actually can’t believe some of the people talking him up thinking he’d change
I was one of those speedy.
Hi, my name is Rosco.
It's been 15 hours since I talked up BJ.
I saw the weight he lost and thought he could change.
I will never talk him up again. He may as well still be a FC.
I hate my footy team.