What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Green clapping merkins.

Chad’s goal kicking was disappointing, no question. But I don’t see anyone in here hanging Moylan out to dry for the pass he threw a minute out from half time. The pas which directly lead to the Raiders’ second try.

I’ve got more issue with that than Chad.
You are spot on but ask Txta and he will carry on like a pork chop about Chad not cleaning up that mess

Stake Removed

First Grade
I notice Roosters when there goal kicker is off field now throw the ball to Tedesco, Robinson does even seem worried, maybe that's Bomber thinking if we score 6 tries a game won't need a kicker

lolesi

First Grade
I notice Roosters when there goal kicker is off field now throw the ball to Tedesco, Robinson does even seem worried, maybe that's Bomber thinking if we score 6 tries a game won't need a kicker

probably because roosters are already up by 1200 points, if it’s 12-10 with 10 to go, taukeiaho is on

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Although we did score off a chad kick on the 3rd, there was a couple of times when we’d just defended our line for 3 sets, finally get the ball back and chad kicks on the 3rd. Yeah, made some ground but then we we’re instantly back to defending again. It’s stuff like that that makes me wonder about chads game management.

Maybe there’s some insight into why, but just watching as a fan I noticed it and thought that’s not what we needed

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m not a Chad fan far from it. But if he can’t kick goals he can’t there where 12 other players out there that can’t kick goals either if he was our best option.

PJ

First Grade
Haven't read through the whole thread, but anyone else reckon it was worth a captains challenge on Curtis Scott's chase through on that second last play.

I think he got a hand to it and knocked it on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is clear, Chad obviously tries his best, sure he trains hard, but he has never been a goal kicker.

Halligan, El Masri etc.

Worse part our next best is Shaun, and he is crap too, well at goal kicking.

Long year ahead.

myrrh ken

First Grade
What kind of steroids are you taking? (Asking for a friend who has the same affliction of low self esteem/self-loathing/fear of not being respected/wannabe intimidator). Oh, and he has full sleeve, face, neck & leg Tatts to make him appear scarier.

they are growth hormones as he's trying to improve on his 4ft 11 inch stature

Frenzy.

Immortal
Although we did score off a chad kick on the 3rd, there was a couple of times when we’d just defended our line for 3 sets, finally get the ball back and chad kicks on the 3rd. Yeah, made some ground but then we we’re instantly back to defending again. It’s stuff like that that makes me wonder about chads game management.

Maybe there’s some insight into why, but just watching as a fan I noticed it and thought that’s not what we needed

That's very selective. Do you also wonder about Bombers game plan. Kicking on the 3rd in wet weather has been a sound tactic for decades. What were the instructions from the coach?
___________________________________________________________________________________

The whole kicking game is a problem. Moylan can only kick short lest he rip another hammy. Brailey has a "developing" kicking game at best. Graham hardly kicks now. Yet Chad has 14 (out of 20) kicks for the side and gets a massive 316 metres and y'all just focus on that.

I think it was his 2 kicks for tries that got the side back in the game

This forum is full of deadset idiots. Sure, hate him if you want but FFS look objectively at the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haven't read through the whole thread, but anyone else reckon it was worth a captains challenge on Curtis Scott's chase through on that second last play.

Worth it it but not possible. Has to be a stoppage in play.

Reactions: PJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m not a Chad fan far from it. But if he can’t kick goals he can’t there where 12 other players out there that can’t kick goals either if he was our best option.

How DARE you infiltrate the whinge-a-thon with logic.

Craigshark

First Grade
That's very selective. Do you also wonder about Bombers game plan. Kicking on the 3rd in wet weather has been a sound tactic for decades. What were the instructions from the coach?
___________________________________________________________________________________

The whole kicking game is a problem. Moylan can only kick short lest he rip another hammy. Brailey has a "developing" kicking game at best. Graham hardly kicks now. Yet Chad has 14 (out of 20) kicks for the side and gets a massive 316 metres and y'all just focus on that.

I think it was his 2 kicks for tries that got the side back in the game

This forum is full of deadset idiots. Sure, hate him if you want but FFS look objectively at the game.

f**k you are the biggest hypocrite. Take some of your own advice. You have bagged the shit out of some of our players over the years, recently holmes and more recently it’s looking like your new grind is going to be with rudolf for selectively choosing bullshit stats or parts of their games that suit whatever personal agenda you have against them.

especially when we are attacking their line for the first time in forever and he kicks for no one, fails to reach the in goal, effectively handing the ball straight back to them.
Like most I rage during the game in the match thread and think more objectively about the match afterwards but that kick was the incorrect decision unless you can trap them in goals. Poor decision and poor execution on this one.

sharknows

Bench

I thought it should have been referred to video ref. There’s no way the on field ref could have been 100% on it. On the replay I also thought Scott had knocked it on.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts