What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Thu - Penrith 12-10 Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Why is everyone acting like Melbourne was at full strength.

Grant
Papy
Kaufusi
Finucane

I would say Melbourne was more depleted than Penrith and playing away. Let’s see what happens round 20 when Penrith come down to Melbourne.
Don't worry, we'll go easy on you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They'll murder the Broncos.

tenor.gif

catstorm

Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And Paramatta has offered what cap rorting and rapists? Certainly not winning because they are completely incapable of that.
LOLZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Time for bed little tacker. You have offered as much as Olam in the last min of a game tonight.

shear_joy9

Coach
Remember back in the day when there would be two NRL games on at the same time on a Saturday and you could press the red button to watch the game you wanted?

They should have this but with the choice to watch Craig Bellamy for 80 minutes.

bring it back with 5d. The addition of 80min of spit hitting you in the face

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The f**k is wrong with you
I support the Eels mate, pretty sure thats all you need to know. You are a good egg on here and i enjoy your posts.

Storm are a top 4 side and when Grant finally plays a game for you he will totally transform your side. Still,watching your boys lose two in a row has put some lead in my pencil.

Can i throw this Catstorm merkin back yet????

tenor.gif