What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Parra have to be a really good, really discipline side to back up 6 days after that win over Melbourne. Big chance of a mental letdown and of them running on a less than full tank.

The key will be hold the frickin ball. 18 errors last week killed the Sharks and was the main reason for the loss but they still got close enough to win had Chad been on target. Hold the ball, play the middle, be patient and let it open up. Bomb the shyte out of Sivo. He has errors in him and may used his luck last week.

I reckon the Sharks win

Parra have to be a really good, really discipline side to back up 6 days after that win over Melbourne. Big chance of a mental letdown and of them running on a less than full tank.

The key will be hold the frickin ball. 18 errors last week killed the Sharks and was the main reason for the loss but they still got close enough to win had Chad been on target. Hold the ball, play the middle, be patient and let it open up. Bomb the shyte out of Sivo. He has errors in him and may used his luck last week.

I reckon the Sharks win
9 days since they last played mate, otherwise I'd agree with you.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I smell a smokescreen and I hope I’m right. Trindall and Nene were the two players omitted from the 21 which leaves Fifi in the 19. Sharks website have not even announced their last 19. The tweet just adds to the intrigue. Unleash the beast!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Fifita posted on Instagram that he was playing for the Jets today but something may have changed. Hopefully he’s in for Billy

Frenzy.

Immortal
9 days since they last played mate, otherwise I'd agree with you.

HAHA I was thinking of our turnaround. <<slap>>

I think it still hold true. The Squeals would have put a lot of eggs in the basket last week. I'm hoping some of this weeks eggs were used

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
They’re missing Ryan Matterson and Waqa Blake, Matterson is a bigger loss out of those two. Not sure who is coming in to replace them but their forwards are pretty good

Ads

First Grade
On a dry track I reckon we'll win.

Our forward pack should be too good for the Eels.
Not sure of that. I’d take Paulo and rcg over any of our props. Brown shits on Rudolph, lanes better than Nikora. Brailey still a bit inconsistent and Mahoney has found form. Just leaves Graham. Our pack is pretty shit these days.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can sense a loss tonight, Chad's confidence will be shot, he will go ultra conservative in his general kicking game, I can see him kicking ball on full straight to Guthbo.
Big game Chad to have a shocker.
Woods needs to somehow find some agression and match Paulo.
I think we lose by 14, and then pressure in Bomber as we will be 1-2 going in against Cowboys at least a home game which I will be at

carinashark

First Grade
I will be looking at our core young guys for 2022 , not expecting much until Morris throws the rubbish in the pack under the bus.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well even if we do lose tonight at least both of our losses will come against quality sides and not shit ones. We aren’t Manly though, they’re a shambles

snout

First Grade
We will be in it.
As usual.
Whos our guy to stand up with a matchwinning clutch play at the death?...
Whos our Gutho?
Kennedy?
Moyza?
Wade?

Inferno

Coach
Nene and Trindall have dropped out leaving Fifita and Hiroti as the 18th and 19th man...

Latest posts