What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Canberra 31-34 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Canberra v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Perenara was a f**kin' disgrace today.

That try given to the Warriors with 20 minutes to go was f**king mind boggling.

Diesel

Referee
Warriors did well to stay in the game, teams of past would’ve given up. Canberra we’re the better side but the injuries were always going to handicap them and bring the Warriors back into the game. Still expected Raiders to win, but it was one hurdle too much, understandably

skeepe

Immortal
It is never Canberra, always the ref.

The ref dropped the ball, missed the tackles, damn refs.

lol.

Look, I get what you’re saying. In general a lot of fans complain too much about the refs. Roosters fans are the worst, but Raiders have one or two as well.

But I mean, when even calm, collected guys like myself are calling his performance into question, that should tell you something.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I agree with all of that. I disagree with some who say he is a cheat but if you follow a team where you are meant to lose, you will cop some bad calls from him.

I find him just generally incompetent. Really incompetent.
Agreed. Don't think there is any bias or intention to turn a game. It's just he is a shit ref who likes to the think he is the new Hollywood Harrigan.

Look, I get what you’re saying. In general a lot of fans complain too much about the refs. Roosters fans are the worst, but Raiders have one or two as well.

But I mean, when even calm, collected guys like myself are calling his performance into question, that should tell you something.
That was the post of the day!

well done Skeepe

Wizardman

First Grade

Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!

nick87

Coach
You keep saying that Nick, like as if you have no other original material.

come on man, lift ya game

why bother lifting a finger, let alone my game
You idiots are in a frenzy, and it’s beautiful to see
Been sitting there stewing on that loss for a week and we haven’t thought about you at all

Wizardman

First Grade
A lot of fans in our game bag the refs instead of their own teams way too much. 90%+ of the time when a team loses, it is because they were simply the second best team on the day. Teams will cop bad calls every week, refs are only human. But, it is rare that a ref costs a team a game. Henry cost the Raiders a victory today.

As a Tiger supporter, the last time my mob were truly robbed by a ref was a Bronco win against the Tigers a couple of years back. Otherwise, we have been responsible for every other loss with our shit play.

Latest posts