What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

roboshark

Coach
Man, I dig your passion for the sharks but I know, when I see that you are the most recent poster, it’s always something negative.
Wtf

Ok we have some easy games coming up then. Does that f**king suit you
I haven't bagged the effort tonight or been negative at all.

jc155776

Coach
If we stay healthy next week and beat the Cows we start the season 2 and 2 and are closer to all our injured and suspended players getting back. I’d have taken 2 and 2 to start the year.

Tough tonight but defence was incredible. Forget the last 10 mins, you can’t train or prepare for that level of fatigue.

Also f**k the HIA rules. So easy to Rory. Just have your team doctor sort it like the eels did with Sivo.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we stay healthy next week and beat the Cows we start the season 2 and 2 and are closer to all our injured and suspended players getting back. I’d have taken 2 and 2 to start the year.

Tough tonight but defence was incredible. Forget the last 10 mins, you can’t train or prepare for that level of fatigue.

Also f**k the HIA rules. So easy to Rory. Just have your team doctor sort it like the eels did with Sivo.

But, but..........

Bazal

Post Whore
Unlucky Sharkies. You win that if its 17v17

Dunno about that cos 17 v 17 gives us Moses and we were so much better with the ball when he was out there, without him we looked like the Exxon Valdez.

Would have been an 80 minute contest but. Surely time for concussion subs, seeing a game like that is hardly what fans want. Some of that late Sharks defence under heavy fatigue was ridiculously gutsy.

EDIT whoops I must be drunk I thought this was the Game Day Thread. Oh well. Soz

Carry on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dunno about that cos 17 v 17 gives us Moses and we were so much better with the ball when he was out there, without him we looked like the Exxon Valdez.

Would have been an 80 minute contest but. Surely time for concussion subs, seeing a game like that is hardly what fans want. Some of that late Sharks defence under heavy fatigue was ridiculously gutsy.

EDIT whoops I must be drunk I thought this was the Game Day Thread. Oh well. Soz

Carry on.

Such a great lesson for us this season. At least we know we can compete with the top sides IF we can stay healthy. HIA on steroids tonight, fuxking ridiculous

Latest posts