What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

f**k you all. Every merkin can post negative shit and I say we have some tough games coming up and we get people bagging me for being negative

This joint and the posters are f**ked
Lot of people seem to get quite upset if their opinion isn't 100% agreed with at all times.

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k you all. Every merkin can post negative shit and I say we have some tough games coming up and we get people bagging me for being negative

This joint and the posters are f**ked

Weeeeelllll..

Actually you've been getting bagged for being negative for 5-6 years.

Don't worry though Nancy, adds to the balance and the theatre.

negative-nancy.png

Craigshark

First Grade
pretty good effort overall considering the circumstances. Thought we got a few shit calls go our way too which didn’t help.

Chad tried hits guts out. I don’t think anyone has ever questioned him not giving his all.. it’s just not good enough. It probably doesn’t help that this big pre season moylan has had must have just been doing tackling practice because he isn’t relieving him at all of any pressure in attack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Amazing how all the posters In here I get labelled as the negative one

This joint is f**ked

I think it's because most are negative on game day.

You're more of the 24 hours a day, 7 days a week kinda negative

Yet you provide balance despite your imbalance.

Ironic.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Can’t believe it took Parra 70 minutes to put us away.... proud of that effort with practically everyone out of position. Defence and fitness both massively improved from last year. I’m not usually a Chad basher bet geez his kicking game was ordinary when it needed to be spot on to give us any chance.

Interesting stat just came up on Fox, we did not use one actual Interchange. Our only changes were HIA's

edit: they must have forgot Katoa, but that was a straight change because of injury

Latest posts