What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

Generalzod

Immortal
f**k I was proud of the boys tonite...just a question in the forums what would have happened if another player come of through injury would the NRL continued on with the game?

macnaz

Staff member
Apart from the fake stadium PA noise , ref calls ,and the horrendous HIA toll inflected on the sharks ... the score line indicated zero reflection of the real struggle the eels had to win. In true Parra fashion they had all the shit go their way and were able to downhill Ski in a points blitz when the game was already done and dusted .
Id love to have my team play with the effort and commitment you guys showed tonight .. no 2 points but it shows your guys are going to fight every inch of the way for a title :thumbsup:

carinashark

First Grade
Come on, Chad tackled all night, he had to. Parramatta running at him and Moylan all night. Chad screaming at players .Even Woods showed what he can do. Defence amazing turn around. Fitness and preparation kept them in the game. The whole team has gone to a new level including Morris and his back of team staff.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Needs more Ricky Stuart.
Love his blow up and the standard quote of all quotes;
“In all my years of coaching ... I’ve never been involved in a greater team performance,”

“I’ve never seen a group of individuals, when we were down to 14, play so well but yet play to such adversity and play for each other.”

Not impressed to be honest as when he was coaching us, he rode with those quotes every second week or so.

He also talked about himself in the third person....a personal favourite of mine

Generalzod

Immortal
Needs more Ricky Stuart.
Love his blow up and the standard quote of all quotes;
“In all my years of coaching ... I’ve never been involved in a greater team performance,”

“I’ve never seen a group of individuals, when we were down to 14, play so well but yet play to such adversity and play for each other.”

Not impressed to be honest as when he was coaching us, he rode with those quotes every second week or so.

He also talked about himself in the third person....a personal favourite of mine
Greater team performance the team was up by more than 20 points and still lost.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Come on, Chad tackled all night, he had to. Parramatta running at him and Moylan all night. Chad screaming at players .Even Woods showed what he can do. Defence amazing turn around. Fitness and preparation kept them in the game. The whole team has gone to a new level including Morris and his back of team staff.

Nah f**k him. When the chance was on for us to apply some pressure at the other end, he did two things;

1- there was a massive overlap on our right hand side and had to lob it over the top to get it to an unmarked player, what does he do? Throw it and it gets knocked down by an Eels player.

2- an attacking set on their line and he kicked it straight into Reed Mahoney’s hands and the momentum shifted.

Also not to mention every single kick in play went straight to Sivo or Gutherson on the chest EVERY single time.

I don’t care if he tackled all night, which he did, but there was no chance in hell of him ever doing something useful because he’s f**king rubbish. He can’t do even the simple things right, I’m absolutely done with him.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Chad rage is warranted but it has been for ever and a day.
I can’t even be bothered getting upset about it as he is ranked by the club as the ultimate club man... but who is a rank average playmaker.
Only way he goes, is a massive chad fugg up in the public eye, Bellamy lobs in or a public demand for change like a
@snydercut Justice League event - but we don’t have enough nerds to get that off the ground

Sharkorff

Juniors
Chad rage is warranted but it has been for ever and a day.
I can’t even be bothered getting upset about it as he is ranked by the club as the ultimate club man... but who is a rank average playmaker.
Only way he goes, is a massive chad fugg up in the public eye, Bellamy lobs in or a public demand for change like a
@snydercut Justice League event - but we don’t have enough nerds to get that off the ground
Seems like a really good guy & presents a clean image for the club. I do wonder if Chad knows how below par as a halfback he really is though. He’s running on the vapours of 2016 and the 2-year option should be made clear that it will be for the Jets. He’s not that valuable to the team that a younger half can’t be made way for to blood.

Reactions: PJ

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chad is worse then some.of the bench half backs, and reserve grade halfbacks going around.

He would be about 15-20th best half back in the comp,

fizzgig

Juniors
There were 17 players still fit on the field/bench until after Chad missed that conversion...