What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Non Parra games

Tooooks

Bench
This game is the absolute definition of a bum fight.

The last 40mins are basically the best advocacy for why the competition doesn’t have enough talent for another team...

They’re talking about two new teams (Brisbane and NZ).

You’re right. There’s not nearly enough talent around for that. There’s not enough for 16 teams.

Gronk

Staff member
Remember when Trent Barrett was the attack coach (apparently) responsible for the Panther’s shape in 2020 ?

Noise

Coach
Remember when Trent Barrett was the attack coach (apparently) responsible for the Panther’s shape in 2020 ?
Well he was but they actually had first graders able to execute plays within the shape. This dogs side is dogshit. Their spine are all reserve graders IMO except maybe Allen

Gronk

Staff member
Shocked that Sticky blamed the refs, again. On the upside, he no longer seems to throw his players under the bus.

strider

Post Whore
I know we like to laugh at ricky, but f**k me that was an attrocious decision - the pass was a mile forward .... and good old henry stopped to blow his wistle then f**ked up and decided to let it go

if you wanna just call ricky a whinger, then never complain about henry again ..... I think he is a terrible ref

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I know we like to laugh at ricky, but f**k me that was an attrocious decision - the pass was a mile forward .... and good old henry stopped to blow his wistle then f**ked up and decided to let it go

if you wanna just call ricky a whinger, then never complain about henry again ..... I think he is a terrible ref
It was a major f**k up.

Gazzamatta

Coach

They are both f wits.

Utoikamanu has looked quite good the last few weeks
BUT FMD
Let us hope that was a one off OR we will regret not fighting to keep him

Eelementary

Post Whore

Henry Marinara is the worst referee of all time, in any sport.

Eelogical

Referee

I reckon the NRL should have a PPV presser where the coaches can unload without getting penalised. In reality, the current situation doesn't support freedom of speech. I'd pay to hear what's really on their mind rather than than having them gagged like they are now.

Latest posts