What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Newcastle v Wests Tigers

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Gotta ask the question of AOB as well... What's the go with Brodie Jones? Is he trying to waste a bench spot for the sake of it?

Who would you have on the bench instead?
I'm not taking off Barnett or frizz to give Brodie f**king Jones token minutes

K-Man

Bench
Come on that's good footy from Hoy, we can't just ignore the good things he does because he's a current whipping boy. He said he needed to increase his try involvements and he has. He's a very long way from a finished NRL product, but he's made some strong plays too.

Jono078

Referee
Who would you have on the bench instead?
I'm not taking off Barnett or frizz to give Brodie f**king Jones token minutes
No idea - do we really not have a better option? I mean Barnett seems to injured and he's still not putting Jones out there.

perverse

Referee
Shibasaki can't see first grade again after this. To'a might not have been great lately, but this is diabolical.

Jono078

Referee
I'm sorry but Shibasake should be a last last resort option now. He had so much potential coming through the grades, really sucks to see what's come of him.

And Nofaluma scores immediately.

K-Man

Bench
Pretty happy if Shibs never plays again. Some games are enough to draw a line for a player of his lack of quality.