What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

The_Frog

First Grade
Buderus would be far more measured and less reactive I’d like to think.

Brandy genuinely hates Kent
They are best mates. It was theatre. Just like the old Controversy Corner with Rex and Ferris going for it. Greg probably should have said that Mansour had asked for a release to join Souths, that was all he had to say.

Perth Red

Post Whore
They are best mates. It was theatre. Just like the old Controversy Corner with Rex and Ferris going for it. Greg probably should have said that Mansour had asked for a release to join Souths, that was all he had to say.

how’s that different from Burton asking for a release to go to dogs? That was Kent’s point. All well and good when the club want rid, then contracts mean nothing, but if the player wants out then contract is king.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Buderus would be far more measured and less reactive I’d like to think.

Brandy genuinely hates Kent (and he’s certainly not alone in that regard) and it effects him every time he tries to respond to him. He’s incapable of keeping his personal feelings in check, case in point is the blind hatred he’s sustained for the Raiders for the last 30 years.

Every decent human hates Kent

Mark B

Juniors
True story. Took the family to the happiest place on earth, that being Disney Land in California in October 2019. First of all saw the human stale bottle of milk Jason Taylor and family there. His family looked happy to be there, not Jason. He looked like he had consistently stood in dog turds. A very sad and grumpy looking dude. Then to put the icing on the cake, was waiting in line to the Cars Ride and bloody Paul Kent was waiting in line with his daughter. Both of the dudes managed to turn the happiest place on earth into what modern day Syria would be like. A pair of miserable merkins.

colly

Juniors
Whats this voice man Steven Zirnkilton, better know the the voice at the beginning of Law and order (and special victims unit) , TV show doing adds for NRL 360? I see no connection? Does it matter. This is their stories.

gUt

Coach
True story. Took the family to the happiest place on earth, that being Disney Land in California in October 2019. First of all saw the human stale bottle of milk Jason Taylor and family there. His family looked happy to be there, not Jason. He looked like he had consistently stood in dog turds. A very sad and grumpy looking dude. Then to put the icing on the cake, was waiting in line to the Cars Ride and bloody Paul Kent was waiting in line with his daughter. Both of the dudes managed to turn the happiest place on earth into what modern day Syria would be like. A pair of miserable merkins.
It’s a small world after all

Mark B

Juniors
LOL
Trouble is Buzz sure as hell ,makes the Shire a Disneyland. He's just fun to watch and listen to the slurs.
I would wait in the Disney hour long ride lines longer than waiting the five minutes of adds between segments of 360 though. Although the US theme parks could probably get mileage out of Buzz as a Halloween attraction. The bloke would scare the life out of children and most adults including his much love strippers.

Mark B

Juniors
Had to laugh at old rummy Rothfield last night. Gave his expertise on jutitzu when discussing the grubby Storm. Merkin!

anjado

Juniors
Had to laugh at old rummy Rothfield last night. Gave his expertise on jutitzu when discussing the grubby Storm. Merkin!

We will also see how much the Morris Twins are playing out of the goodness of their hearts when they are replaced.

Mark B

Juniors
We will also see how much the Morris Twins are playing out of the goodness of their hearts when they are replaced.
Yeah, those Morris boys have played for virtually nothing their entire careers. Those twins have made millions out of the game and good for them. But every man and his dog knows why those two boys are playing for unders at the Roosters.

The manufactured Kent/Bellamy thing over the Kaufusi tackle is cringe.
Kent shouting over Ikin whenever he talks is really poor form.

Agreed. To me it's a tactic just to get the most out of a story as possible, stringing it along.

I Dunno who was the journo at the press gathering who asked Bellamy that question, but wouldn't be surprised if they were in the News Ltd Stable targetted to keep the thing going.

The_Frog

First Grade
how’s that different from Burton asking for a release to go to dogs?
How's it different? One is part of the club's plans for this season and the other isn't.

Josh might've fought his way back into first grade but preferred to have a new start. He's by no means guaranteed a spot in first grade going forward at Souths either.

Johnny88

Juniors
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/925a6adc7e5af9aaf934393e44ba8acf

“All right let me just say this, Grapple tackle, chicken wing, rolling pin, hip drop, crusher, crocodile rolls, cannon balls, ankle twists,” Kent said on NRL 360.

“The only constant in Melbourne since 2005 when all those tackles have been brought in and later banned in the game is the head coach Craig Bellamy.

“So I think the less advice we take from Craig Bellamy about the welfare of players the better.

Reactions: Vee

Mark B

Juniors
Why is that bald old alco using just for men. Buzz, you are bald, you’d be better off borrowing Mark Bosnich’s old hair piece.