What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

Frenzy.

Immortal
What a crock 2 years in a row I am set to go to game to have NRL cancel it up here.
Really doing well to help the sharks supporters interstate

Confirmation.

Stakey is "The Ultimate Jonah"

Has even Jonahed himself now.

I expect your next incarnation here to be TUJ Stakey

What a crock 2 years in a row I am set to go to game to have NRL cancel it up here.
Really doing well to help the sharks supporters interstate
You can blame Paleasshite for the most part! Was speaking to my bro today (who was intending to go to the game, as he lives 1/2 an hour away) who was telling me that he'd driven to his local Hungry Jacks Drive Thru, only to be refused service, because he wasn't wearing a mask, FFS!

Stake Removed

First Grade
You can blame Paleasshite for the most part! Was speaking to my bro today (who was intending to go to the game, as he lives 1/2 an hour away) who was telling me that he'd driven to his local Hungry Jacks Drive Thru, only to be refused service, because he wasn't wearing a mask, FFS!
I had friend same issue dan murphys

yadamisha

Juniors
With a 97% survival rate I'll trust my immune system - But those full of fear should take the experimental Jab? Worth the risk? Also note the dates & from US CDC website
View attachment 47156

Given the COVID vaccines have been the most funded, researched on the largest scale worldwide and scrutinised vaccines ever produced, stating it is rushed and experimental is the biggest conspiracy fallacy floating around! The scale of funding meant different stages could be done concurrently rather than researchers having to go cap in hand for each stage like normal, thereby saving time.

More potential side effects and adverse effects are currently being found than normal in vaccine production because of this extra scrutiny.

Did you know more blood clots were found in the volunteers in the Phase 3 trials who had the placebo than those who actually had the AstraZeneca vaccine - they were found because of the extra scrutiny looking for adverse events in those volunteers.

A new Flu vaccine is produced EVERY year!

Over half of those Australians who have recovered from COVID still have lingering detrimental side effects 8 months after. Its not the flu that you just get over! Newer strains are now affecting younger people more and more.

Those adverse events you listed are pretty normal for vaccinations and given how many millions have been given out compared to these numbers - not an issue.

Don't get it if you wish, but you won't be travelling overseas until you do and that's a fact.

coolumsharkie

Referee
They also brought that shit down here to northern NSW

Being serious for a moment, the virus spread was/is unintentional. I've been in lockdown since Monday arvo because the missus works in Briz, had to get a C19 test and it's all clear but still...

My gripe is that there is a large section of people in the community that don't have your back in a crisis and ignore ANY information given to them and do what they please.
You've got the selfish ones that pack up their car and get out of the city when told of a lockdown, disregarding the fact that they could be spreading it further if they do. You get these weirdo panic merchants that deplete the shelves of mince, spaghetti and toilet paper every f**king time someone says "lockdown" even though this doesn't mean the shops are shutting!
Then you've got all the know it all hubris, that believe it's all just a big f**king hoax even though we can see the Countries doing it tough OS. I'm sure entire nations want to shut down just for shits and giggles. First it's a hoax now it's man made virus for a reason to inject us with nanobots ...

Take. me. to. your. leader. Idiots!!

Perhaps we can manufacture a new virus that targets these imbeciles.

C'mon China.

To all you dumbed down, Government and Big Pharma trusting, mask wearing MSM watchers -do some proper research and realise that this is a World Wide Agenda! 2 week lockdown to stop the spread somehow turned into well over 12mnths? The Covid Vax has been never been tested on humans before and was rushed and is not approved, only for Emergency use- that is why it's called experimental- and those taking it are the guinea pigs, monitored for 2 years- and still allowing you to catch and spread the never before isolated virus! Go ahead and comply, make this, you and your kids future, you brain dead fools!
upload_2021-4-1_11-30-49.png

Quicksilver

Bench
Even if you’re anti-everything else- I can’t see the harm in wearing a mask. In fact, it probably seems like the least intrusive way to deal with it.

Being serious for a moment, the virus spread was/is unintentional. I've been in lockdown since Monday arvo because the missus works in Briz, had to get a C19 test and it's all clear but still...

My gripe is that there is a large section of people in the community that don't have your back in a crisis and ignore ANY information given to them and do what they please.
You've got the selfish ones that pack up their car and get out of the city when told of a lockdown, disregarding the fact that they could be spreading it further if they do. You get these weirdo panic merchants that deplete the shelves of mince, spaghetti and toilet paper every f**king time someone says "lockdown" even though this doesn't mean the shops are shutting!
Then you've got all the know it all hubris, that believe it's all just a big f**king hoax even though we can see the Countries doing it tough OS. I'm sure entire nations want to shut down just for shits and giggles. First it's a hoax now it's man made virus for a reason to inject us with nanobots ...

Take. me. to. your. leader. Idiots!!

Perhaps we can manufacture a new virus that targets these imbeciles.

C'mon China.
Spot on Cools.

To all you dumbed down, Government and Big Pharma trusting, mask wearing MSM watchers -do some proper research and realise that this is a World Wide Agenda! 2 week lockdown to stop the spread somehow turned into well over 12mnths? The Covid Vax has been never been tested on humans before and was rushed and is not approved, only for Emergency use- that is why it's called experimental- and those taking it are the guinea pigs, monitored for 2 years- and still allowing you to catch and spread the never before isolated virus! Go ahead and comply, make this, you and your kids future, you brain dead fools!
View attachment 47171
Thanks Donald

myrrh ken

First Grade
View attachment 47171

its funny how no one ever explains the agenda/ conspiracy.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah, great f**king conspiracy.. What we're going to do is attack the frontline medical community that can help keep us alive first. Then what Einstein?

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpeg