What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wait until all the undetected cancers are found. All because it was too hard to see a doctor because of a flu.

COVID is not an influenza virus.
My point is people die everyday so we all should be allowed to get on with our lives. This protecting the badly run government health system at the expense to the tourist industry and small businesses is a joke.
All for a virus that in Australia has a 99.96% survival rate for people under the age of 70, and 100% survival rate for people under the age of 20. More people in this age group would’ve committed suicide due to Covid than have actually died from Covid.
Texas have just opened up and their Covid numbers over the last 2 weeks have gone down by half. Whilst all the states that have remained closed their numbers are still at the same level.
So go out and live your life and try not to get hit by a bus.

Because people can leave Texas now the numbers go into other States figures. That's not rocket science.

Don't believe a thing out of USA. Their numbers are as big a lie as the Chinese numbers.

If a person contracts COVID in an USA aged care facility gets brought into hospital in the USA and die from COVID they don't even go into the figures when they die.

R-15-3

Juniors
Been camping and come back to this garbage.
Bet 99% of the non believers and anti vax have no problem with Columbia’s nose beers, sniffing petrol and drinking metho but won’t trust the man! Let’s hope they don’t believe in modern medicine full stop and not pick and choose when they do.

PJ

First Grade
COVID is not an influenza virus.

Because people can leave Texas now the numbers go into other States figures. That's not rocket science.

Don't believe a thing out of USA. Their numbers are as big a lie as the Chinese numbers.

If a person contracts COVID in an USA aged care facility gets brought into hospital in the USA and die from COVID they don't even go into the figures when they die.

Yep, mate of mines brother was hospitalised for weeks with covid. Sent to care facility and dies a month later from organ damage that wasn't there prior to covid.

Not in covid figures but that's what killed him.

This was in New Jersey.
Another friend who was pretty fit got it on a plane coming back from US last year in March. Hospitalised for 3 days and a year later isn't back to 50% fitness

Card Shark

Immortal
Whilst backing his early year omission, I do find it astounding that after getting himself as fit as, Fifita still can’t even make the bench.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep, mate of mines brother was hospitalised for weeks with covid. Sent to care facility and dies a month later from organ damage that wasn't there prior to covid.

Not in covid figures but that's what killed him.

This was in New Jersey.
Another friend who was pretty fit got it on a plane coming back from US last year in March. Hospitalised for 3 days and a year later isn't back to 50% fitness

Sad. Probably recorded as Respiratory Disease of Unknown Aetiology or Total Organ Failure of unknown aetiology or some other mean nothing generic bullshit.

PJ

First Grade
Sad. Probably recorded as Respiratory Disease of Unknown Aetiology or Total Organ Failure of unknown aetiology or some other mean nothing generic bullshit.

Think it was kidney and liver issues which there were no signs of before.

Not 100% sure.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Whilst backing his early year omission, I do find it astounding that after getting himself as fit as, Fifita still can’t even make the bench.
The fact that Fifita has been cut and Pele is still in the 19 speaks volumes. Will be a dragon as soon as next week. I might be in the minority but I wouldn’t mind seeing the big unit debut tonight off the bench.

Tiger Shark

Bench
The fact that Fifita has been cut and Pele is still in the 19 speaks volumes. Will be a dragon as soon as next week. I might be in the minority but I wouldn’t mind seeing the big unit debut tonight off the bench.

Pele played yesterday for Flegg. No chance he plays. Team will be 1-17

We need to go out to market and get another outside back.

sharkman73

Juniors
Pele played yesterday for Flegg. No chance he plays. Team will be 1-17

We need to go out to market and get another outside back.

Pele is nowhere near NRL level, don't know why people think he is. Mustn't have watched him in the trials.

Agree on an outside back, we're way too thin there.

Quicksilver

Bench
Pele is nowhere near NRL level, don't know why people think he is. Mustn't have watched him in the trials.

Agree on an outside back, we're way too thin there.

Because when he’s not at the required level we can complain about how hopeless he is.

Then we can pump up some other second grader and the cycle continues.

Eion

First Grade
Don’t have a problem with Hiroti, the cupboard is bare. I do have a problem with Fifita.

Latest posts