What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

Vee

First Grade
So, we counting the Kogarah crowd twice tonight?

Might get one average crowd if we do.

the old covid 75% capacity was 24K
the round one game against the dogs was sold out but only got 20K because that sellout includes members who chose not to attend due to the horrid weather id assume mainly & the usual members who can't attend for whatever reason

the ground holds 33K
they'll be members again who can't attend today , so they'll get close to 30K id say.

mozza91

Coach
They’ll have the social distancing of 1.2 metres on both hills. I’m thinking there’ll be 25-26k all up.

mozza91

Coach
which makes the outdoor venues back to 100% capacity .... a farce
because they're not
Yeah not really 100% capacity. I’m not even sure what the full capacity is now.

It’s meant to be 33k but I don’t think think you could fit that many in. We got 26k against the Roosters a couple of years ago and there was no way you could fit another 6000-7000 people in that night. It was packed.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Sharks fans are so passionate they will not even travel to Kogarah which is about 15 minutes up the road? They are begging for a relocating.
Yeah....nah.... just waiting to go back home next year. I’ve got season passes again this year but prefer to watch from the comfort of home than go to that shithole.

T-Boon

Coach
Yeah....nah.... just waiting to go back home next year. I’ve got season passes again this year but prefer to watch from the comfort of home than go to that shithole.

They play 15 minutes away and its enough for you not to go. This says everything about why NRL does not get good crowds and why a Sydney team should be relocated and why Cronulla is in the mix for that. They might as well have spent the year in North Sydney or Adelaide.