What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

stryker

First Grade
Happy to see Benji still contributing to the game.
He has played two great second halves off the bench for Souths so far this year.
The coach and most fans are happy to have gotten him. He will have some positive influence on their season and may just get a shot at the fairytale finish.

gordsy

Juniors
I honestly forgot he was still playing. I remember when he went to the dogs a photo went around of him with the rest of the dogs pack and someone captioned it with what's Woods doing hanging around real footy players. It seems that that bloke was right.

Das Hassler

Bench
He can go get a boot tattooed over the Leichardt postcode on his waltzing arse...while our grossly overpaid "captain"!!! he did more than anyone to selfishly derail our 2017 season ....fan favourite??. ...FFS...he's owed nothing by WT....not even a seat in the stands

Das Hassler

Bench
Remind me again how he derailed the 2017 season

Ivan took over from a trainwreck of a start to the season and we at least had a sniff of some hope of rescuing what was left of the year and building something going into '18....Woods as captain made no effort whatsoever to help bring the club any clarity of what he and the rest of ( now deregistered ) Moses supergroup stable were going to do even though they were offered more than fsir money....despite repeated requests for an answer to if they were staying or going they strung us along all year and all we ever got from Woods was monosybilic cliques and deflections to fair requests for answers so the club could at least know where it was going...finally. .if you remember Cleary and the club had enough...took the sook's deal off the table and gave the orhers a deadline ....meanwhile Woods ...again as our CAPTAIN... was talking to Dessie with tedesco about bringing all 4 over to the dogs....not that we would have made it but whatever slim hope we had of sneaking into the finals in 17 was f cked over by their destabilization with our neandethal captain leading the way.
Anyway....that's about how i remember it....feel free to correct me on specifics but bottom line is Woods just looked after himself with no concession whatsoever for what was in the interests of the club he was given the honour of leading....he was a manly fan growing up...he should go knock on their door and go live his boyhood wet dream there while he has some plod left in him.

WA Tiger

Bench
Happy to see Benji still contributing to the game.
He has played two great second halves off the bench for Souths so far this year.
The coach and most fans are happy to have gotten him. He will have some positive influence on their season and may just get a shot at the fairytale finish.
And play a bit as well.

Pezz70

Juniors
Big fan of the Benjina, but we had to look long term benefit. Benji, a good player with great vision and skills but unconventional is probably not the bloke you want coaching your halves. His off the cuff game is also not built for a team playing with structure for 80 mins. He will be good off the bench at Souths he still has the ability to make something happen.

I’d love to get Cronk in for six months just watching videos with Brooks. Just give him advice and also a professional to bounce off. Keary was a good player but his game went to the next level with Cronk and he has managed to keep the standard high without Cooper next to him.

Fordy20

Juniors
I'd love to get Cronk in for six months just watching videos with Brooks. Just give him advice and also a professional to bounce off. Keary was a good player but his game went to the next level with Cronk and he has managed to keep the standard high without Cooper next to him.

How hard is it to get the bloke some help? Eels have got Joey Johns and Warren Ryan in to help Moses. Surely we could get one good game managing half from the last twenty years to work with him. Throw some money at Mathew Johns, Brett Kimmorley or Mathew Head to work with Brooks and Madden.

EDIT: Actually, I remember we tried this with Laurie Daley and NRL told us to go and get f**ked

Pezz70

Juniors
How hard is it to get the bloke some help? Eels have got Joey Johns and Warren Ryan in to help Moses. Surely we could get one good game managing half from the last twenty years to work with him. Throw some money at Mathew Johns, Brett Kimmorley or Mathew Head to work with Brooks and Madden.

EDIT: Actually, I remember we tried this with Laurie Daley and NRL told us to go and get f**ked

I’m not sure but I think Matt Head may have coached one of the junior rep teams that Brooks was in

Zoe Palmer

Juniors
Cronk spent his career being surround by great players

Poor Brooksey has Adam Douhei & leilua outside him and often, an ineffectual forward pack in front of him

Tiger Ted

Bench
Cronk spent his career being surround by great players

Poor Brooksey has Adam Douhei & leilua outside him and often, an ineffectual forward pack in front of him
What the Fk r u going on about.AD has only played 2 games at 5/8 outside of the lemon brooks & in the 2nd game he was instrumental in us beating the knights.Poor Brooksey what utter B/S.Unless uve been hiding under a rock the last 8 yrs it should be glaring even to the president of poor Brookseys fan club that he is abjectly inept at game managing & should count his lucky stars that he has been paid so handsomely for perpetually dishing out garbage performances which are not commensurate with his paypacket.This bum would b playing nsw cup where he belongs if he were with a club whose hierarachy possesses just an average rugby league IQ.

Pezz70

Juniors
What the Fk r u going on about.AD has only played 2 games at 5/8 outside of the lemon brooks & in the 2nd game he was instrumental in us beating the knights.Poor Brooksey what utter B/S.Unless uve been hiding under a rock the last 8 yrs it should be glaring even to the president of poor Brookseys fan club that he is abjectly inept at game managing & should count his lucky stars that he has been paid so handsomely for perpetually dishing out garbage performances which are not commensurate with his paypacket.This bum would b playing nsw cup where he belongs if he were with a club whose hierarachy possesses just an average rugby league IQ.

woah woah woah, Tiger, lady in your presence has only put 4 messages on the board. Too rude.

gordsy

Juniors
woah woah woah, Tiger, lady in your presence has only put 4 messages on the board. Too rude.
Rubbish. If you post moronic comments, expect to be hammered for that. Being a woman doesn't excuse you from being called a moron.
If others had done this more we wouldn't have so many stupid fans with moronic opinions posting in here, you know the ones.

Sign Des Hasler as a sounding board for Madge,
I can't believe we dogged Benji.
Sign player X who is marginally less shit than player Y, even though we'd have to pay player Y's contract at another club.
If we sign a gun back rower and or centre we challenge for the premiership.

Last edited:

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

It may be a case of a little too late for some people but I honestly think AD is a perfect fit for Brooks. Just let him be the loud voice and let Brooks run off him. Our entirely new spine has only played 2 games together and so far we have seen long strides of improvement albeit against a dog shit knights side

Ron's_Mate

Bench
If you post moronic comments, expect to be hammered for that. Being a woman doesn't excuse you from being called a moron.
Also, let's not assume a poster is a woman just because their handle is a woman's name. So many trolls always signing up under new accounts to post their dumb comments. Esp at school holiday time, LOL.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It may be a case of a little too late for some people but I honestly think AD is a perfect fit for Brooks. Just let him be the loud voice and let Brooks run off him. Our entirely new spine has only played 2 games together and so far we have seen long strides of improvement albeit against a dog shit knights side
What is annoying is the excessive criticism AD has been subjected to from some fans coz he didn’t set the world on fire when playing out of position at fullback last season.He might not have the speed for fullback but the kid certainly has the skill set & the league smarts to be a quality 5/8 for us.I suggest that fans give him a season in his natural position 5/8 b4 casting judgement.I anticipate that they will be pleasantly surprised.

Zoe Palmer

Juniors

It’s ok and thanks Pezz70:thumbsup:
Maybe Tiger Ted can tell me why they got rid of Marshall, not once but twice and if he hindered Brooks at all.......I think he did

As to Adam Doueihi, I think he’s a back rower or lock and would be a good one

Latest posts