What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Mon - Wests Tigers 22-36 Parramatta @ Stad Aus

Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Gutho easily onside. You’re all blind.

Yeah I have coloured glasses but I have no idea what the fuss is about, he was clearly behind the kick. If Fergo didn't have 8 foot long legs it might have been line ball but he was behind the kick

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Yeah I have coloured glasses but I have no idea what the fuss is about, he was clearly behind the kick. If Fergo didn't have 8 foot long legs it might have been line ball but he was behind the kick
Yeh I paused it at the moment it touches Fergos boot and he is definitely behind.

macnaz

Staff member
So now after 32 games only 10 had less than a 10 point difference ..lol the games in good shape.

skeepe

Immortal
So now after 32 games only 10 had less than a 10 point difference ..lol the games in good shape.
Could be worse, about 5 years ago the average margin in AFL over the whole season was 55 points. I mean it’s bad now, but it comes and goes in waves.

Latest posts