What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Jane Murray

Bench
Maybe he does, but look at the current options. He'd be much better off staying a year or two and then joining Brisbane II on huge money.
Exactly, and if he stays here, then he has a great chance of winning a premiership, or two. Ivan, and Cameron, has got the best out of Kurt.

Fangs

Coach
I would be looking closely at the current state of the QLD clubs if I was Capewell.

NQ and the Broncos are a total mess. The Titans have improved but still haven't made a finals series in a very long time. If I were him I would want to see some big advances in recruitment before signing.

It wouldn't hurt to spend another year in Sydney at a stable club. He may even consider longer if the 2nd Brisbane team is added for say 2023.

murraymob

Coach
The problem will not be the state of the QLD clubs but the difference in money in what we can offer to what they can offer that will decide it.A extra even 300k over 3 years is a lot

Kilkenny

Coach
Not sure quite what to make of the Blacker - Burns swap. Burns would be on more money so perhaps another few dollars freed up, Blacker genuine front rower and we are one genuine front rower short so perhaps a positive there, the Dragons up until this season anyway talked Blacker up although he apparently hasn’t been overly impressive in his few games this season. Time will tell I guess and good opportunity for Burns he appears to have slipped down a notch in our pecking order.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not sure quite what to make of the Blacker - Burns swap. Burns would be on more money so perhaps another few dollars freed up, Blacker genuine front rower and we are one genuine front rower short so perhaps a positive there, the Dragons up until this season anyway talked Blacker up although he apparently hasn’t been overly impressive in his few games this season. Time will tell I guess and good opportunity for Burns he appears to have slipped down a notch in our pecking order.

It also could come down to who Blacker surrounded by. Note well that Mom and Capewell have played out of their collective skins this year. I think in part because of the talented players beside him. This could be the case with Blacker. Yep your right we do need a genuine front rower.

Kilkenny

Coach
It also could come down to who Blacker surrounded by. Note well that Mom and Capewell have played out of their collective skins this year. I think in part because of the talented players beside him. This could be the case with Blacker. Yep your right we do need a genuine front rower.
It surely can’t hurt having another big front rower in terms of weight and height, and he is apparently mobile so hoping he is a good depth acquisition.

Blacker was suspended for the first three games this year. He was suspended in a trial game earlier this year. He missed most of last year because of COVID 19. He didn’t play at all this weekend after returning from suspension.

Kilkenny

Coach
Blacker was suspended for the first three games this year. He was suspended in a trial game earlier this year. He missed most of last year because of COVID 19. He didn’t play at all this weekend after returning from suspension.
Only repeating what has been said by dragons fans on there LU forum I basically know nothing about him and don’t recall ever having watched him.

Latest posts