What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs sombreros

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have it all over them in the spine, bar there fullback he can play

This will be won on kicking game they basically have Hutchinson who is average, and 2 game rookie I would except Kennedy to be getting there kicks on the full chance to get us on front door.
We have Chad coming up to 200 games I would expect that he will find the ground plenty of times, this will have there fullback struggling to make ground.
Most would be shocked if they have a better kicking game then us.
Can Bomber get us to win back to back games

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Good to have Jesse back. Needs to smash merkins. Especially that number 3 merkin for the Roosters, belt that cretin. I reckon we can beat them, their bench is full of nobodies except for JWH who’s good for a penalty or two.

Jets team

Round 5 Team List
Jets v Bears
Sunday, April 11
North Sydney Oval
Kick-off - 2pm

1 Luke Metcalf

2 Edward Aiono

3 Jonah Ngaronoa

4 Kayal Iro

5 Honeti Tuha

6 Jack A Williams

7 Manaia Rudolph

8 Thomas Hazelton

9 Zac Woolford

10 Daniel Vasquez

11 Brock Gray

12 Bronson Garlick

13 Monty Raper

Interchange

14 Brock Ilett

15 Kyle Paterson

16 Ethan Natoli

19 Duwanye Mariner

20 Tom Caughlan

Eion

First Grade
Good to have Jesse back. Needs to smash merkins. Especially that number 3 merkin for the Roosters, belt that cretin. I reckon we can beat them, their bench is full of nobodies except for JWH who’s good for a penalty or two.
Our bench ain’t much chop either. And at least JWH keeps the mongrel / momentum going.

Card Shark

Immortal
200 games of avoiding the green, why change now?? baahahaha

(FYI I'm a fan of the Chad, just had to make the obvious joke to get the ball rolling)

Exactly.

His kicking game is 1-dimensional & the fact the Roosters kicking game might lack experience has nothing to do with Chad’s ability to find the grass (or lack thereof).

I’m also a fan of Chad but his unimaginative kicking in the 2nd last week cost us more points than his 8 from 8 secured.

Latest posts