What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
I'm not one to kink shame.
2nd rowers are beautiful specimens, so i don't blame him, Steve Menzies crossing the line was one of my favorites, and i hate manly...
Gavin Cooper, Kurt Capewell, Luke Lewis, Wade Graham, and our own Villime Kikau Crossing over on touched its a sight to behold...

Yes 2nd rowers, ....Ivan just has good taste

MugaB

Coach
All the best to Billy.

Looking forward to seeing what mastercoach Ivan can turn this big lad Eddie into, he does his best work with the plodders.
Esienhuth seems to be the benchmark at the moment, lets see how this kid Eddie "got any" Blacker goes

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Eddie Blacker appears in the last 16 mins of the Round 20 Dragons Storm clash. Big body, a little slow but looks powerful, a couple of nice tackles and runs. I reckon we will need to get him Panthers fit first before he even looks at bench spot.
I’d be quite surprised if he saw first grade

Whino

Bench
On other sites dragons fans don't rate him at all.

Yeah but you have add the McGregor factor in there. He was his coach last year! Hook hasn't had much time with him.

I don't expect him to play FG this year. Maybe he does enough to warrant a 2nd year. If not we piss him off and get someone else better. Either internally or externally.

Reactions: jak

Whino

Bench
2nd rowers are beautiful specimens, so i don't blame him, Steve Menzies crossing the line was one of my favorites, and i hate manly...
Gavin Cooper, Kurt Capewell, Luke Lewis, Wade Graham, and our own Villime Kikau Crossing over on touched its a sight to behold...

Yes 2nd rowers, ....Ivan just has good taste

I hate Manly too. Although, I did admire the Menzies/Cliffy Lyons combination