What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
I wonder if we have a dip at getting CHN back if we don't re-sign Capewell or Sorensen.

giphy.gif

You've picked up a handy player. I rate him and would have preferred he stay with us. The Panthers system will take him to the next level (was never going to happen under McGregor) and you'll benefit. You'll see. I hope he does well except when against us.

Good to hear.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You've picked up a handy player. I rate him and would have preferred he stay with us. The Panthers system will take him to the next level (was never going to happen under McGregor) and you'll benefit. You'll see. I hope he does well except when against us.

sounds like it’s a good deal for both clubs.

WestyLife

First Grade
Accused of passing on May's video, investigated, cleared. Exchanged numbers with a school teacher. Are there any other crimes against humanity that I'm missing?

Drink driving recently. I thought the other stuff was fine though understand the dogs having the rule within the club of no hook ups.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Fair enough. Didn't hear about the DUI. Still, I wouldn't mind him back.

I think he’s a decent player, but he always seems to be in little pockets of shit, I just don’t think we need that.

Having said that, if we lose capes, I’d be happy to see him back.

Fangs

Coach
Good player CHN. But can't keep himself out of trouble.

I'd like to know his relationship with the current players.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I think CHN has shown poor judgement a couple times now, from memory he was well and truly over the limit when he got done, it wasn’t a next morning thing or he wasn’t sure if he was over situation.

Not saying I’d never sign him but I’d be looking at alternatives for sure.

yeah, he was a good 3 times the limit.... really shit effort

Jane Murray

Bench
for me, I think it’s a true reflection of ones character. I person that jumps behind the wheel when they are that pissed, doesn’t give a shit about anyone else.
And the punishment is pathetic, especially when they seriously injure, or kill innocent people.

Crashtest

Juniors
[QUOTE="Blues Riff, post: 14618647, member: 41635" Exchanged numbers with a school teacher?[/QUOTE]

He was sacked for sleeping with a school student, not exchanging numbers with a teacher. I know he was legally reinstated, but it’s still a f**ked thing to do, and as a father of a daughter, I hope we don’t ever resign him

Kilkenny

Coach
CHN is a fine player, could have done without his off field issues in the last 18 months or so.

I’ve met the guy and he is a really decent person, while his drink driving conviction is not a good thing, hopefully he learns from it.