What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Thu - South Sydney 35-6 Brisbane @ Stadium Aus

Round 5: South Sydney v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Anyone in Broncos who has had anything to do with player recruitment and talent scouting in the last 5 years needs to be sacked.

We are so f**ked and I can’t see it being fixed in the next few seasons, f**k me I’d call in Gould :nauseated_face: at this stage to do a review and see where we can fix this shit, seems to have worked for Penrith.

blaza88z

Coach
Goober Gronk gives off that introvert being forced to talk vibe. He’s getting the balance between dead air and speaking too much very wrong and his general cadence always seems a little off.

I actually can't listen to him and I have sat through the fair share of bad commentators

yobbo84

First Grade
35-6 and we never left first gear. Gees we have some points in us but we really missed an opportunity to rack up a massive score tonight.

Oh well, it's great to live at a time when we're a premiership threat and the Broncos stink.

Up the Rabbitohs!

blaza88z

Coach
Anyone in Broncos who has had anything to do with player recruitment and talent scouting in the last 5 years needs to be sacked.

We are so f**ked and I can’t see it being fixed in the next few seasons, f**k me I’d call in Gould :nauseated_face: at this stage to do a review and see where we can fix this shit, seems to have worked for Penrith.

That right edge consisting of Coates, Nui, Dearden and Riki will be plan A in every team's meeting when they conjure up a game plan to beat us

I am fairly confident they'll all turn out to be fantastic players but at this current point in time with their youth and lack of experience in the NRL, they aren't going to hold many teams out