What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ages ago I went and got booked for parking 1 km away in a 2 hr zone.

The local councils usually ensure you can’t watch the game and also make it back to your car in time. Atomic clock perfect to ensure you get hammered.

You think they’d welcome the crowd, redirect some traffic and licence stall holders or whatever to sell stuff outside the ground at a fete etc, get some wokes in to campaign for jellyfish rights, artists, etc, jumping castles,

If you go to Tamworth, people park everywhere and it’s fun.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
A Wests / Tommy tribute jersey apparently and the No7 won't be used by WT across all the grades

It's just the standard black 2021 home jersey with some embroidered text:

Wests Tigers NRL side will wear a specially-embroidered version of the club’s 2021 home jersey for the game, which will pay tribute to the Western Suburbs icon.

I think it should be full fledged and licensed “Victa Magpie” Kit

A small Balmain Tigers patch can be stitched into the inside lining facing the torso near the heart, but unseen, to ensure the club is meaningfully represented.

But externally, nothing less than full honours will suffice.

macnaz

Staff member
A Wests / Tommy tribute jersey apparently and the No7 won't be used by WT across all the grades
All the while the battling club from the West charges Silvertail prices reselling allocated members seats for $57.50 .. Lee H crapped on about Tommy being part of our DNA , yeah f**k off!! Tommy had determination, loyaly and intergrity flowing through his veins and shares absolute zero DNA with everything this club stands for today whether that be on or off the field!!

WA Tiger

Bench
I can’t say I’m a fan of our jumpers over the past few years, give me the old West or Balmain jumper any day.
This is just my personal colour preference but the orange and black I think is equal best with the green machines jerseys..Nah slightly ahead

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Who’s doing the “we’ll do it for Tommy” interview before we make the Cowboys look like the Harlem Globetrotters? Coen Hess must be due a hat trick

Nothing less than a flogging is acceptable against this rabble and it should100% convince The Big Hombre that he should have taken The Warriors offer.

Taumalolo being back should do nothing more than make the difference between the teams 4 points less than it would have been had this game been played without him. 75% of their spine is a who's nobody of the NRL; Hampton, Drinkwater and Robson....FFS, the Dogs wouldn't swap spines with them.

For that matter, is there a NSW cup side that would swap spines with them?.

DNof and Laurie should have a picnic. This game should help our F & A markedly.

Having said that, we will probably play these useless planks into form...

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm concerned as well. It's like this season where everyone was getting their hopes up and now it's the end of the world.

Pezz70

Juniors
Nothing less than a flogging is acceptable against this rabble and it should100% convince The Big Hombre that he should have taken The Warriors offer.

Taumalolo being back should do nothing more than make the difference between the teams 4 points less than it would have been had this game been played without him. 75% of their spine is a who's nobody of the NRL; Hampton, Drinkwater and Robson....FFS, the Dogs wouldn't swap spines with them.

For that matter, is there a NSW cup side that would swap spines with them?.

DNof and Laurie should have a picnic. This game should help our F & A markedly.

Having said that, we will probably play these useless planks into form...
I think Taumololo might be out again

simmo05

Bench
Im confident of giving them an absolute rogering. 50-18. That gives them a try in the first 5 minutes, and one 5 minutes before and after halftime before we kick away from them

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm concerned as well. It's like this season where everyone was getting their hopes up and now it's the end of the world.
After living in a fools paradise during the off season it doesn’t take many rounds of footy b4 we are epitomising the abject mediocrity we so brilliantly depict.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It’s inconceivable that we could have the wood on any club the way we do over the cows although it won’t surprise me if Payten leaves LO sun arvo in a state of euphoria

Latest posts