What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Gold Coast @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Gold Coast v Newcastle

• Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
To stave off the darkness can we have all of our best 17 bar Pearce back for round 10 please. Plus Clifford in town

perverse

Referee
we have numerous players who massively overshoot the line.

think it’s a combo of other teams exploiting the 6 again rule (and the uneven application there of) and us just giving up bulk possession and wearing out.
Man, we had no line speed from the very first set. I've blown up about it a couple of times since. We came off the bus in this state.

No. I've never thought that. But he had to be paid on potential and if we didn't, someone else would have taken the chance.

But I believe he'll end up having a really good season.

If we as a team have a poor season then we have some interesting decisions to make with our roster. I'm already concerned about it for next year. We only have Fogarty coming and surely a few starters departing, and our depth players now are showing they are not up to it.
That's true but he's not kicking on the way most of us thought he would. No questioning the talent but his attitude just isn't that of a top tier player yet.

I'm also concerned about the roster. Did we really get Fogarty too? I don't like the look of the crap Cowboys half we got. Actually, we don't have a single top tier half at the club. A rare injury free season would make a difference too.

Jono078

Referee
That's true but he's not kicking on the way most of us thought he would. No questioning the talent but his attitude just isn't that of a top tier player yet.

I'm also concerned about the roster. Did we really get Fogarty too? I don't like the look of the crap Cowboys half we got. Actually, we don't have a single top tier half at the club. A rare injury free season would make a difference too.
No, I thought I edited the post to say Clifford, mustn't have saved.