What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Dragons 11 April @ 6:15pm

IFR33K

Coach
You realise he is suffering ongoing symptoms of concussion, weeks later (as reported by the club). That not serious?

It pretty naive and head in the sand stuff if you think it has to look like a Tedesco-Sivo collision for it to be taken serious

In many concussions it’s not unusual for there to be ‘issues’ a week afterwards. I didn’t say it wasn’t serious, nor am I being naive. All the doctors here want to retire matterson.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA keeps mentioning “he wants to play” when asked about Matto. I find it a strange comment considering you would naturally think an NRL player wants to play footy every week. I think this latest head knock is really impacting him psychologically...understandable too.
Or are we the ones blocking him from playing? Duty of care, plus it helps reduce external demand for him during contract negotiations.

T.S Quint

Coach
Or are we the ones blocking him from playing? Duty of care, plus it helps reduce external demand for him during contract negotiations.

I doubt the club is purposely not playing him in order to keep his contract price down.
Or are you saying that it’s just a handy byproduct of what’s happening here?

Pazza

First Grade
Also. This latest development has convinced me we should prioritise re-signing Nrown ahead of Matterson given I'd expect them on similar $$'s.

Also given how well Marata and Isaiah are playing there are some real good options on the edges. It wouldn't shock me to see both Matata and Isaiah as our starting edge forwards next season.

Latest posts