What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-34 North Qld @ Leichhardt

Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
I can't imagine how it would be as a player to be in a tribute game. If players cared anywhere near as much as fans do, there wouldn't have been so many soft efforts. At least the Tigers had a 15 minute dig.

Coach raging, captain watching from the sideline (was he injured?) while the rest of the team is disjointed. This team just leaves me confused.

I can't imagine how it would be as a player to be in a tribute game. If players cared anywhere near as much as fans do, there wouldn't have been so many soft efforts. At least the Tigers had a 15 minute dig.

Coach raging, captain watching from the sideline (was he injured?) while the rest of the team is disjointed. This team just leaves me confused.

I don’t think young players of today are clued in on the history. Fifita got compared to Artie Beetson and admitted he had no idea who he was. No doubt these kids would’ve been informed who Tommy was in the sheds just before the game. Can’t imagine they’d get Tommy.

Last edited:

Latest posts