What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE ARE THE REAL DEAL

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Ive stated on here a few times over the past few weeks that I wasnt getting to carried away with our wins ....BUT if we can replicate in particular that first 40mins against the Eels I will be getting excited.....based on that performance no team will hold any fears for us....as I said last night to win against packed opposition stadiums is a good testiment of our resolve, belief in our selves and game management.....well done Hook and staff for turning this club around and putting back some spirit and hope to not only our players but our supporter base as well

getsmarty

Immortal
Love your enthusiasm @Blood Shot Eyes . Lets not get ahead of ourselves...its a long season, with many unknowns eg injuries etc.... Definitely happier days...but lets wait until round 15 before making declarations like "based on that performance no team will hold any fears for us "...

We are yet to play sides Like the Panthers,Roosters,Storm etc...with such a physical approach it is inevitable that injuries will occur that will test our depth, which is skinny compared to the sides I mentioned...

Congrats to Griffin and the staff and all the Boys for showing passion in the jumper....hasn't happened for a while.

TruSaint

Referee
Ive stated on here a few times over the past few weeks that I wasnt getting to carried away with our wins ....BUT if we can replicate in particular that first 40mins against the Eels I will be getting excited.....based on that performance no team will hold any fears for us....as I said last night to win against packed opposition stadiums is a good testiment of our resolve, belief in our selves and game management.....well done Hook and staff for turning this club around and putting back some spirit and hope to not only our players but our supporter base as well

Hey bro,

Real deal or not, I am enjoying the footy being served out.

Haven't said that for a decade.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Love your enthusiasm @Blood Shot Eyes . Lets not get ahead of ourselves...its a long season, with many unknowns eg injuries etc.... Definitely happier days...but lets wait until round 15 before making declarations like "based on that performance no team will hold any fears for us "...

We are yet to play sides Like the Panthers,Roosters,Storm etc...with such a physical approach it is inevitable that injuries will occur that will test our depth, which is skinny compared to the sides I mentioned...

Congrats to Griffin and the staff and all the Boys for showing passion in the jumper....hasn't happened for a while.
Mate do I have to wait till round 15 how about we do a deal and we make it round 12 lo

Bayside Dragon

Juniors
How is the other Genius coach we had for 7 years feeling ...... Has it sunk in that he can't coach ......
He's probably clinging onto the hope that he still put on the best barbies for the boys. And that's something he hopes can never be taken away from him. ....... if only provided a bit more sauce....... or really cut the mustard.

Dragsters

First Grade
Hey bro,

Real deal or not, I am enjoying the footy being served out.

Haven't said that for a decade.

Tru dat.

I'm having a field day with a bloke at work who's a gummies fan.

I even let him have the " Well, at least the Sharks can say they've finally beaten a top 4 team" line someone had posted in the gameday thread.

It received a huge round of laughter from everyone in earshot.

Happy days indeed...

denis preston

First Grade
Can some of the smarter posters here tell me the difference between the first 6 games of 2018 and now ? Why won't we burn out ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can some of the smarter posters here tell me the difference between the first 6 games of 2018 and now ?
images